I'm allowed to rob you

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by x_x, Jun 4, 2017.

1. I can rob you.

So go ahead and get your valuables together and I'll come by tomorrow.

... I see your not convinced

I've put together this public service announcement to explain how it all works in layman terms.

So put on your logic and reason hat, or tin foil hat whichever you would prefer right now

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ngpsJKQR_ZE

Now that you've watched the video.

I'll be over around noon tomorrow to pick up your valuables.

(do not post personal information on this thread)

Quod per me non possum, nec per album.

What I cannot do through myself, I cannot do through another.

Acker v commissioner 1959

The first and primary question that we must decide is whether there is any expressed or necessarily implied provision or language in § 294 (d) (2) which authorizes the treatment of a taxpayer's failure to file a declaration of estimated tax as, or the equivalent of, a declaration estimating his tax to be zero.

We are here concerned with a taxing Act which imposes a penalty.[4]
    The law is settled that "penal statutes are to be construed strictly," Federal Communications Comm'n v. American Broadcasting Co., 347 U.S. 284, 296, and that one "is not to be subjected to a penalty unless the words of the statute plainly impose it," Keppel v. Tiffin Savings Bank, 197 U.S. 356, 362. See, e. g., Tiffany v. National Bank of Missouri, 18 Wall. 409, 410; Elliott v. Railroad Co., 99 U.S. 573, 576.

Lol

See what happened there, they can't create a penalty by a regulation, the statute must be strictly construed

Congress may create obligations not internal revenue agents

26 U.S.C. §1313: Definitions

(b) Taxpayer

Notwithstanding section 7701(a)(14), the term ''taxpayer'' means any person subject to a tax under the applicable revenue law.

"The revenue laws are a code or system in regulation of tax assessment and collection.
    They relate to taxpayers, and not to nontaxpayers. The latter are without their scope. No procedure is prescribed for nontaxpayers, and no attempt is made to annul any of their rights and remedies in due course of law. With them Congress does not assume to deal, and they are neither of the subject nor of the object of the revenue laws..."

[Long v. Rasmussen, 281 F. 236 (1922)]

“Revenue Laws relate to taxpayers
    [officers, employees, and elected officials of the Federal Government] and not to non-taxpayers [American Citizens/American Nationals not subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Federal Government]. The latter are without their scope. No procedures are prescribed for non-taxpayers and no attempt is made to annul any of their Rights or Remedies in due course of law.”

[Economy Plumbing & Heating v. U.S., 470 F.2d. 585 (1972)]

"A reasonable construction of the taxing statutes does not include vesting any tax official with absolute power of assessment against individuals not specified in the statutes as a person liable for the tax
    without an opportunity for judicial review of this status before the appellation of 'taxpayer' is bestowed upon them and their property is seized..."

[Botta v. Scanlon, 288 F.2d. 504, 508 (1961)]

2. You cannot rob me the video as shows states the government can not you, not him.

I hate the whining about taxes as "theft and robbery."

The maker of the video and the his supporters use these services and goods everysingle day and dare say taxes are theft.

When you dont use any roads or public education systems then by all means call it theft. Yet even the amish and native americans cant live without them.

Like how could people not like the concept of everyone paying small amounts of money, for services that are necessary for everyone to live and enjoy life.

3. I'm just upset that some people pay different amounts. Make it fair. Everyone pays 1k or something don't make it scale with income or property value

4. So you're not paying an equal share then. Wealth is relative to how much money you make. The idea that someone who makes 10million a year should pay the same as someone who makes 50k is absurd.

5. Moron .. Do you have any clue how much of your tax dollars are pissed away on things that have nothing to do with infrastructure or anything a sane person would agree to?

6. You can rob me but you won't get much

7. I see your going to bring up the old point, "what about the roads!"

Maybe this is a little more advanced for your taste

You've graduated to grade 2

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fasTSY-dB-s

8. Your condescension is a whole new level of tool x_x

9. Funny story, you will pay taxes regardless of your thoughts on this, or be a criminal and go to jail or fined if caught, your entire working life until you die. That reality, and this delicious beverage I'm drinking, make me very happy.

10. Imminent domain

11. I'm allowed to shoot you (jokes of course)

12. Hmm when a buddy and I split the cost of something we do it 50/50 regardless of our incomes, it is just fair that way. Every decides their own path in life and if one person makes more money he shouldn't be penalized.

13. What's funny. I got a message on line about this. God I forgot how condescending you can be.
    Donyoi just try to annoy people to boost your inferiority complex.

But in topic. Are you one if those idiots that says everything can be achieved without taxes?

Ok fine. Then explain how.
    How will you fund all aspects of civilised society.
    Police army health care the works.
    And we all know private health care is bs that leaves the poor to die and charge 3000% more than a drug costs to produce. Look at epipens and the recent fiasco.
    So private providers don't work due to greedy idiots.
    So please without making the situation 100 times worse. Tell the world how you would do things so differently and still add incentive to work and achieve all those little tasks like health care and army ECT without bankrupting a nation.

The whole world has tried thinking of something other than taxes and failed.
    So please for the love if God properly answer the biggest how for thousands of years.
    Show coatings and how you could implement a successful change of global monetary financing.
    How younwouod deal with land division and providing all essential services. And how you would have people work and be rewarded.

Please answer properly with all the information to back up your argument.

Or just shut the hell up with being such a condescending imbecile with every damn post.
    People are sick of your know it all bs, when you know nothing.

14. Lol xx looks for replies like this you guys just feed him.

15. Do you see his well thought out reply though?
    All the answers to the questions his condemnation of the system raise.

In fact have you ever seen him solve one issue or raise one point that would be an alternative method for the systems he complains about?

Nope, funny that. Never seen a valid response from either.

All it does is show he is an imbecile with no clue.
    And 2 minutes of my life to say show what total bs this drama queen is.
    Meh that's worth it.

16. "There are private roads" Well mr x_x please call me when you only use private roads. And when your house burns down and no "private fireman" come and save it i better not hear you crying.

17. You cant equate taxes to buying a beer with your buddy.

18. They can be their own private fireman and private police and private doctor and private market

'murica

19. Op should read this.

20. Nah that rule only applies for Black people in America :lol: