Request to devs to help us

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by kenpachi-the-strength-man, Jun 1, 2017.

1. The only thing exciting about being BC is the idea that you'll have an advantage over other players.. Those with small minds fail to realize if everyone's BC what's the freakin difference.. Then they go vote for Hillary.

2. We have build tokens.

3. And why do we need to close the gap?

4. While closing the gap would be nice I also fully understand a player who dropped 20k on here should always be higher then a F2P player. However if u joined a game and were told u would never be higher then 12,000 of a 20,000 player community I am sure Everyone would quit. Closing the gap means giving people a chance to be competitive with other people but not be a day one BC.

5. I don't see what's so bad about not being BC. In my view of KaW, I play it to kill some time while I'm at the doctor's office or sitting on the toilet in the morning.

6. Being BC just means u 'finished' the game and it is that imaginary end point. Yes not everyone strives for it but we all work towards it. I only use the idea to be BC because it is one we would all get a little pride from doing.

7. People have been saying this crap for at least 3-4 years and guess what it's still around. Shut up