Market place to trade equipment

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by imhotep60, Jun 3, 2017.

1. Hi it would be cool if there was a mechanism to trade or sell enchanted equipment. Much of my older stuff is junk to me but treasure to a newer player.

2. Shut up.

3. U can shine my junk

4. No

5. The only problem is this: big old player selling to a small new player. How could they afford it? Also would be abused as a method of gold transfer to alts. Big player sells common piece of EB equipment (hooves of destruction?) to open up a slot. Then the big players alt sells the same piece of equip to the big player for 100 trillion. Too easy to abuse. Sorry mate

6. Grow

7. Ok u make no sense.

8. I like the idea of the black market. I think to prevent exploitation it would be easier to sell equipment to devs who just burn it for a price they find reasonable

9. Support if they could make it work

10. so you could make a lving off creating small alts with equip and sell it back to devs 'geez' the game evolves equip is outdated at one time they were great like the mith equip at one time everyone wanted them.now the equip that ata is giving out makes mith equip outdated.Ata is shooting themselfs in the foot

11. The equip wouldn't be sold for enough to make it worth while

I understand your frustration

12. They make better equipment so people have a reason to pay to get the new stuff. If u got something that was better then the next thing why would u try for the new piece?

13. Ok, equipment aside, how about a black market to trade or sell event items? It's sort of close to worthless I know, but I'm still carrying around Psion, just a bit shy of an upgrade or more recently battle ichor or kralmoras scales cluttering up my inventory. My smaller accounts could actually benefit from such antiquities. At very least a revamp on epic drops from past ebs. How does one convince a new player to struggle through beginning ebs (cause you know damn well your 200mil cs account doesn't care to repeat the reckoning) just to get some...ahem...hooves. At very least, try to clear up inventory if you never plan to use older items again. If you don't, I'll have to strap on a spirt beard, wave my banner of the Unkari hunter, and throw my quetzal skull at you! ...yeah, still have a few....

14. No support