Raw stats on New lands

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Yo Devs, so not sure about android but on iOS the raw stats on the new buildings are all over the place. Currently it would appear having upgraded a fair bit on the new lands I have less raw stats then before I explored any new lands???? I've heard it's a glitch and you are working on it. Can I get an eta when this will get fixed. I'm keen to look at raw stat increases by lvl (you know I like to check your work, make sure you aren't fleecing us on stats...ummm I mean make sure no accidental errors where made lol). Thanking you in advance
    Icey

2. :( stupid new lands lol

3. I farted and it smelled funny

4. Support. This also screws with the % based equipment which isn't reflecting the 'real' increase in stats. If Raw stats are fixed I'm assuming this will also get fixed. But pls make sure devs

5. Yeah that would make sense

6. Panic, Ice...Support and ty for keeping the apes honest...as much as you both are able .

Happy KAW'ing mates 

7. Hey guys, this is a display issue that we are aware of and have a fix on the way. Your numbers are getting too big :/... It doesn't actually affect your stats at all.

8. Orly!?

Surely this has nothing to do with the lack of development hindsight in releasing lands without a care for the blatant number inflation.

9. Thanks Bruce. Can you also let us know each raw stat increase by lvl plse considering I have been unable to check them myself. Or if you really like because I know you love me so much you could just credit my account enough gold to build and max 1 spy building and 1 attack building and I'll happily do the Leg work. At my reckoning my next two lands and 2 maxed buildings should only cost you about 1.8qt...absolute chicken feed to a rich Ape like yrself
    I thank you
    Icey

10. Lmao

11. Can I have this deal also. We can compare our resulted for reliability. :)

12. Gimme enough for 2 and ill get the towers ;)

Also I heard there's a regen problem with the spy buildings

13. Come on guys fix this already!!!

14. A potential fix. Divide every Stat by 100.

15. Who's fault is this?....

16. They had this problem before. Remember the plunder inflation problem?

17. Another possible fix used by epic war on mobile strike was to say put 10t meaning 1,000,000,000,000. Or you could put 10.9 trillion/100% this would give room on screen to show 10,987,234,543,234/10 trillion

18. You've lost me.
    It just looks like your adding 0s to the end of the number, doesn't that make the display longer?

19. Why not just remove the last 3 zeros or numbers from every number in the game and be done with it

20. Seriously can't understand why fixing the raw stats is taking so long? I added more than 100m to my attack stats yet my raw stats are less than before I started upgrading. For goodness sake Devs...fix this!