Covfefe?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -_slim-shady_-, May 31, 2017.

1. So as many Twitter users know you can skip this and for those who don't I'll explain now. Trump was in yet another midnight Twitter storm where he said "Despite the negative press covfefe" that's it that's the whole tweet

So what does this mean? Illuminati, lizard people from Saudi Arabia, a simple stroke or the more possible explanation his hands are so tiny you can't spell coverage

Please give your thoughts on this I want them if you hate Trump I want them if you love Trump I definitely want them for non-americans and if you don't know what Trump is tell me your hopes and dreams

I read all and I can't wait for it

*Don't bash on anyone all of this is completely satirical for instance a trump supporter may say it's a stroke it's all in good fun unless I triggered you guys if that's the case let me remind you the internet isn't a safe space*

2. Little known secret. Trump plays KaW daily with all of the free time he has between Twitter and overly aggressive handshakes. (He actually based his budget on his experience with the ekawnomy however that's a different story) He first began playing the game when having secret meetings with Putin about the Chinese global warming hoax and other fake news. During the meeting Putin showed him this great app and challenged him to see who's account could be more bigly.

He has many staffers whom also play, which will help some of you understand all the WC trumpets. Anyways, I heard Russia hacked in to the ATA servers last night trying to get hidden ally lists for Apoc's upcoming strips and while they were doing this they learned a bunch of info about legends and other upcoming content. Putin then PM'd Trump with the info that they found.

One major piece of intel gathered was in fact that despite the negative opposition of noobs that the gap is too large, lands are indeed coming today anyways; Covfefe is the name of the new lands being released. Jury is still out as to whether or not that is the English name or the Russian translation. It would appear Trump was just trying to share this inside information with his staffers but instead of using his 3rd party app group, he accidentally opened Twitter. I also heard his kingdom is already Covfefe BC because he is the best KaW player and nobody could solve the challenges ahead of us like he can.

3. I suspect President Trump was advised not to edit his tweet for fear of drawing attention to it. Looks like that backfired.

Clearly, the president meant to type "conferences" but his small hands must have typoed somehow. Instead, his phone autocorrected to "covfefe," which is actually a well known acronym used by the select few in the upper echelon of the world's governments.

COVFEFE stands for Covert Flat Earth Facade Engineering.

Essentially, the COVFEFE Program is tasked with staying ahead of technology such that it can continuously spoof our technological devices and genius scientists into thinking that the world is actually a sphere.

COVFEFE has an army of employees working on disparate projects that only a select few understand the scope of. In pieces, these projects are ordinary. But when working in concert, all of these ongoing projects culminate in a gargantuan AI known by many as PLOP (Progressive Logarithmic semi-Organic Postulator).

Search around the internets to find out more. You might even find the classified study that determined that PLOP's previous acronym POOP had to change.

4. This is by far one of my (pardon my French) gosh darn favorite explains

5. Haha thanks Slim. I'm quite interested to see what else the kawmunity can come up with on this one. Need to kill some time before Covfefe lands are released!

6. It's the perfect word to call liberals who have been melting down since the election. I love it. Look at that snowflake he's so covfefe

7. One theory is that the strings on Putins marionette controller got tangled causing the wrong pinky finger to type.

8. Covfefe indeed I wish I could make up words like him

9. Maybe he just wanted some coffee

10. Conference? I didn't think of that. I thought it was supposed to say coverage

11. Many people believe he just fell asleep while writing it, which happens alot and is understandable, but now people are trying to say Trump planned it to make people wrong honestly imo that's just danger control it would be better if he just said he fell asleep

12. This is a thread worthy of drinking a beer to.

13. Covfefe... like a child saying KOTFE. Oh gosh.

It's confirmed.

KOTFE is working with Trump to reign supreme.

14. Covfefe= cov fe'fe' - i will stand up

15. What did I do?

16. He's trolling the media!

17. Really? So it isn't a code or a hidden message just a poor attempt to troll with a typo? I was really hoping it had something to do with the orb

18. Covfefe is Spragga irl

19. U wat made?

20. I like to think it was something along the lines of..."Hey Melania, watch this. Its just too easy." It changes the news cycle for the whole day.