Bend over ( Recruiting)

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Evil3, May 28, 2017.

1. Lol idk who trap is FYI just a random guy I tried to recruit and roni you are so delusional lol it was a joke we did not want you for the 3rd time I just wanted to see the reaction people had when you were In cc believe it don't believe it I personally don't care ;)

2. Yeah , too bad your little power trip failed and i wasnt interested in joining.Its sad how you need high profile characters or use the rep of old blackhand to get started on kaw. Without a famous o.g clanname you would be like every other run of the mill new clan that starts and fails. Strong people dont need to use the history of a old clan to get them off the ground.

3. Stop replying to roni or you will be farmed.

4. And nobody knows who you are kyrotyre either you failed to say your osw history .

5. Joe shut the hell up you twit -_-

6. Rone didn't reply :(

7. Lmaaaao Kyo dude where you at?

8. That's what i was thinking Trap also . it seems some internal conflict is happening from within. People have been demotted and are not co-owner now aka kyrogre and holyscu. infact !! Kyrogre is nowhere to be seen within the clan. i wonder whats going on ??!Any inkling Trap o wise one ?

9. So you apparently dont need much OSW experiance in "Bend Over" when a 7 yr badge holder only has 12,000 steals....

Just for the record i dont know whats funnier the name of the clan, or the Fat kid doing constant recaps!

So just Bend Over and Explain this OSW proof that you need so i can send my 12 yr old nephew over to war with yall!

11. And i did the recap for you killer, So you don't go into cardiac arrest reaching for the quotations!

Just Bend over and take that son!

*Drops mic*

12. I'm part of this clan and I enjoy hitting whoever we like, wc Wednesdays, picking on whoever, its all good, we welcome whoever to fight, let's have fun

14. So how much OSW experiance did you bring to the table with your 1 yr badge and 15,000 attacks.....

Well for a 1 year you have more actions than the 7yr with only 12k hahahaha
    You might just be their poster boy!

15. Nice try fbi you can't fool me!

16. I like to get drunk n go through hte cr, usually I get kicked, but this clan doesn't mind haha. A great bunch of guys xoxo

17. Woo dat Kyo guy has gone.