Mid-war strip

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Lann, May 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's really nice that you guys decided to strip us off our Breastplate mid-war,it's really useful you know.Nice thing you reversed this piece of equipment,how about you get to that off-hand most players got to +10 even though they were not in top 10 players.

2. Dang one peice of equip is just gonna totally ruin your war dang. Might aswell quit because its the end of the world. Not to mention an ffa war you prolly dealed.

3. If you got it illegitimately (due to a glitch), you should not expect to keep it.

4. Sorry to dissappoint you,wasn't a deal.

5. Couldn't care less about how I got it,I was talking about the timing.

6. End of the day youre really complaining about a breastplate being taken away that also affects other clan for a war you were 100% losing no matter what. Youre a waste of time.

7. The breastplate wasn't yours to use. The Debs took it away on a business day when they are mostly working. I would have expected that.

8. I'd get it back anyway at the end of the event,but a notice would have been nice tbh.

9. Come back after you know the grammar basics,mate :)

10. /lock ty:*

11. When you know you're a moron, so you have to deflect the conversation to grammar.

12. Sure,mate,let's just let it die.I know I'm a moron,but have a look in the mirror first please.Have a good night/day.

13. Complained when it didn't happen and complained when it did, go away.

14. Locking

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.