Re: A Plague of Riddles - Equipment

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -_-StealMyGold-_-, May 27, 2017.

1. I know im not alone on this. I have sent a ticket out regarding the mess up of war rewards at beginning of event that enabled players to upgrade to max tier equipment. Now the ticket devs replied back to me #757700 saying they fixed the issue is a load of crap. There are to people i have talked to that told me they didnt take the max tier away from them. -not mentioning names- now for the ones that started warring at beginning of event got to keep the max tier from the glitch. Devs told me they took equipment back and gave them what was suppose to. Ive been playing this game 4 1/2 years on an off and i know this is some sort of glitch done on purpose for devs kaw accounts and there friends. Others just caught on to it. For the ones that have it and wanna post sarcasm on this thread thats fine. Of course im upset. I war daily and feel though im being taking advantage of because some accounts have op armor so early in the event. Im asking for Kaw Warrior Supporters that agree with me that this issue has not been fixed. Second day into event and lots warriors have maxed tier equipment already. Thats lil fishy to me. B2B zta couldnt even pull that off. Please Support.

Happy Kawing

2. Did not read dont wanna read

3. It's pretty ridiculous how everyone's throwing up a fuss about the breastplate and forgetting that Devs haven't fixed the glitch where some people could get the equip to +10 despite not being in the top 10.

4. How do I use Empowering Sindarin Tome? it's the one with the cyan background

5. JJ they told me issue was fixed 100% This is not true

6. From what I understand, top 10 gets the equipment to 13, not 10. Anyone can get the equip to 10 if they have enough of the item needed to put it at 10. But top 100 get something to make theirs lvl 11, top 50 gets something to make theirs lvl 12, and top 10 gets something to make theirs lvl 13.

7. You're also expecting the developers to fix a bug in a massively coded game for both iOS and Android. They can do their best. They don't have a crowd of people testing each of their updates/hot fixes. Things like this require time and testing. It could be as easily as them "not actually having the item, just a GUI glitch". There's a lot going on behind the scenes.

8. Rip looks like you don't understand what I'm talking about. I was referring to the sword of bryntali, which has a maximum of +8 when you get 40k for eb event. +10 only for top 10.

9. Rip. Maybe you should include next time that your talking about a past event and not this event. I think that would help people better understand what your talking about lol

10. I can't even upgrade my ring to tier two till June the 12 th now why can't I

11. You should be able to use your Sindarin Tomes to upgrade your equipment in the mage now. If I'm not mistaken, you just can't use your empowering Sindarin Tomes until June 12.