Jcole, breastplate, devs lying?!

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Tzshifter, May 27, 2017.

1. I respect that Jcole has his breastplate after the devs tried hiding it but they still havent resent everybody. Look at jcole he has a lvl 4 breastplate. Whats the deal.

2. #givemeafreemaxbreastplatesoidontspendmonies

3. Reset not resent. Hey 4 graparitas will do that to you

4. you can upgrade the the breastplate once it is max tier. you dont have to wait until june 12th. It was the same last event

5. What

6. Missing the point. Theve had max tier since war reward glitch. Fixed glitch but didnt fix tier reward

7. Hes not the only one. Seen couple players in indi war with it. Though its not a huge deal in my bracket, but the thing is almost if not double the mentioned players CS.

Have the devs made a public response about this issue? I havent looked through the event threads for any posts by them there but havent seen a thread specifically addressing this either.. Gonna be interesting to see how they deal with this..

8. Yeh said they'd fixed the glitch and resetting everyone's equip maybe it takes time op.

10. Time i dont have

11. Deal with it

12. I was told from response from devs that they fixed the issue with the equipment. But its a lie

13. I mean whats the issue people for once get even on accident rewarded for warring? Shoot ill take anything i can get since war is always left out.

14. That chest plate is wicked

15. So many whiners complaining bout others that pay to get top rewards quickly. Its only a damn game get over it. Kudos to those that have top equipment bracket already.

16. They are complaining about a bug that was exploited by some to gain the best equipment immediately without effort. This is not just whining about Pay to Win.

17. Did you skip the entire conversation and the op?