Legends.......let down?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -_slim-shady_-, May 26, 2017.

1. Let's not forget the way the new system rewards you, you rather wait 2 weeks for rewards or get rewards that cumulative giving more rewards and at your actual pace of playing.

Great job to the development team :)

2. I think you missed the complete topic of thread...........not complaining about the events but the new format of display for the events ie the legends

Next time read carefully

3. Lol sorry never read your thread or stole your idea......it's something I thought about in the shower

4. so i'm playing via computer and am having no luck finding where to collect rewards for legends. can someone please help me.

5. Impersonating a developer

I've reported you to the cops, because it's me they don't do anything

6. Pc don't get them.

8. Is Legends supposed to replace the events feature? If so, the different levels of collecting the its for this new event are not fully displayed.

In the old system, you could plan your goal based on the number of silver bars and equipment it gave you at the end.

As others have suggested, may have to explore it a little more, as it is too new to see the full advantage.

9. I like being able to redeem rewards as you go its more optimal and the addition of multiple legends active at one time you can work towards is enjoyable. Its not perfect but its a huge improvement over regular events even if some are just copy pasted into the legends system.

10. "continue to support the game and create content for everyone." False!!! Its not for everyone. Pc only players have no access to this!!!

11. Legends suck!!!! To alienate pc players just to get it out on time for release date is irresponsible. Do you seriously want me to carry 8 devices on me at all time in my bag? I already look ridiculous carrying around 5 devices

12. Your point is irrelevant because you wouldn't be taking your pc out with you

13. Ummm.... Laptop much?

14. Running accnts using puffin is in a way a similar interface as pc web and those accounts will not get any rewards now on the events. I believe this is what Maki was referring to. By using puffin it is possible to run a few accounts on a device. As old devices become unsupported and apps get hungrier for power etc.