Public servants are not citizens

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by x_x, May 26, 2017.

1. December 9th 1945 International Organization Immunities Act relinquished every public office of the United States to the United Nations.
    Whatever the form in which the Government functions, anyone entering into an arrangement with the Government takes the risk of having accurately ascertained that he who purports to act for the Government stays within the bounds of his authority.

The scope of this authority may be explicitly defined by Congress or be limited by delegated legislation, properly exercised through the rule-making power. And this is so even though, as here, the agent himself may have been unaware of the limitations upon his authority. See, e.g., Utah Power & Light Co. v. United States, 243 U.S. 389. 409, 391; United States v. Stewart, 311 U.S. 60, 70, 108, and see, generally, In re Floyd Acceptances, 7 Wall. 666);

NEITHER THE FOR PROFIT GOVERNMENT NOR THE [FOREIGN] STATUTE MERCHANT/AGENT HAS ACCESS TO SOVEREIGN IMMUNITY

As a member of a corporation, a government never exercises its sovereignty. It acts merely as a corporator, and exercises no other power in the management of the affairs of the corporation, than are expressly given by the incorporating act. Suits brought by or against it are not understood to be brought by or against the United States. The government, by becoming a corporator, lays down its sovereignty, so far as respects the transaction of the corporation, and exercises no power or privilege which is not derived from the charter.); U.S. v. Georgia-Pacific Co., 421 F.2d 92, 101 (9th Cir. 1970) (Government may also be bound by the doctrine of equitable estoppel if acting in proprietary [for profit nature ] rather than sovereign capacity); the “Savings to Suitor Clause” is also available for addressing mercantile and admiralty matters aka “civil process” at the common law and within a state court.

THE REASON WHY THE LAW OF NECESSITY AND FULL DISCLOSURE GOING TO SPECIFICITY COMES INTO PLAY IN COMMERCIAL PROCEEDINGS ONCE YOU’RE SUMMONED INTO ANY OF THESE PRIVATE MERCANTILE CORPORATE COURTS

Title 8, 22 & 28 USC

December 26th 1933 49 Statute 3097 Treaty Series 881 (Convention on Rights and Duties of States) stated CONGRESS replaced STATUTES with international law, placing all states under international law.

December 9th 1945 International Organization Immunities Act relinquished every public office of the United States to the United Nations.

22 CFR 92.12-92.31 FR Heading “Foreign Relationship” states that an oath is required to take office.

Title 8 USC 1481 stated once an oath of office is taken citizenship is relinquished, thus you become a foreign entity, agency, or state. That means every public office is a foreign state, including all political subdivisions. (i.e. every single court and that courts personnel is considered a separate foreign entity)

Title 22 USC (Foreign Relations and Intercourse) Chapter 11 identifies all public officials as foreign agents.

Title 28 USC 3002 Section 15A states that the United States is a Federal Corporation and not a Government, including the Judiciary Procedural Section.

Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP) 4j states that the Court jurisdiction and immunity fall under a foreign State.

The 11th Amendment states “The Judicial power of the United States shall not be construed to extend to any suit in law or equity, commenced or prosecuted against one of the United States by Citizens of another State, or by Citizens or Subjects of an Foreign State.” (A foreign entity, agency, or state cannot bring any suit against a United States citizen without abiding the following procedure.)

Title 22 CFR 93.1-93.2 states that the Department of State has to be notified of any suit, and in turn has to notify the United States citizen of said suit.

Title 28 USC 1330 states that the United States District Court has to grant permission for the suit to be pursued once the court has been supplied sufficient proof that the United States citizen is actually a corporate entity.

Title 28 USC 1608 I have Absolute Immunity as a Corporation

Title 28 USC 1602-1611 (Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act) allows the jurisdiction of a court to be challenged, and a demand of proper jurisdiction to be stated.

July 27th 1868 15 Statutes at Large Chapter 249 Section 1 “Acts Concerning American Citizens in a Foreign State”, expatriation, is what is broken when jurisdiction is demanded, and it is not met with an answer.

Under the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure 12b 6 the prosecution has failed to provide adequate proof that the parties involved in this situation are actually corporate entities. I have provided ample proof that the prosecution and other agents are actually corporations.

1950 81st Congress Investigated the Lawyers Guild and determined that the B.A.R. Association by definition is founded and run by communists. Thus any elected official that is a member of the B.A.R. will only be loyal to the B.A.R. entity and never have allegiance to the people.

2. Why do you care?

3. Why don't you?

What is outlined here is Trump is a foreign agent along with every cop, judge, attorney, and everyone else who takes an oath of office.

How does that make you feel?

4. It doesn't make me feel anything. Who gives a crap?

5. Every red blooded American patriot gives a crap.

6. Im a red blooded patriot, but honestly? Does it even matter?

7. Lmao at these responses... I'm sure this is all interesting stuff, but these long posts rarely get any comments and when they do, they're like this. I don't mean to be rude but why do you post these threads ?

8. Yeah I know lol

Honestly all these people who just want to try and insult me and comment on the thread, they don't know that every time I make a thread like this I get a couple people who wall me or follow me and say thank you for the thread (privately)

If one or two people out of a thousand find it useful, informative, or thought provoking

That's a win in my eyes, and it keeps me going, I'm going to research this stuff anyway it's my hobby

I'm near the end of my journey and I don't need to tell anyone, I just share for those few people who, like me, have a use for it in their daily life

9. Check the copy paste skills on this guy....how bow dat !!

10. Whether it matters or not to the individual the more knowledge out there the better imo. Keep spreading the info & maybe a few will benefit, even if it's not in our lifetimes...knowledge is power.

11. The International Organization Immunities Act grants some diplomatic immunities to some qualified organizations to a similar extent as a foreign government. For instance, members of the United Nations are given similar privileges as the ambassador of France. It does not transfer all laws or fundamentally change the nature of the United States. The first premise of the post is an outright lie.

Honestly, it's not even worth continuing to debunk the rest of the fevered rantings.

Knowledge may be power, but this doesn't lead to knowledge unless it promotes the critical thinking and research skills needed to recognize and debunk such delusional propaganda.

12. I think you may be delusioned by believing the system is built for the ppl & not the controlling profit based organisations, that's propaganda u've been fed too lol.
    Most people like to think that most of what authority does is in the name of good but that's just something they tell themselves so they can accept their lives of servitude rather than to do nothing about it & feel guilty imo.

13. The founding fathers did not have authority to bind anyone to the constitution it can only be that they had hoped someone would find it beneficial to them

But creates no obligation on anyone accept as a contract between those living at the time, and still remains unsigned to this day

It was merely witnessed by those who signed as witnesses

In a truly free and voluntary society, everything is an offer

Even an order is an offer that someone has the authority to order you

And slavery being abolished the one giving the order is immediately liable for your bill for filling that order

Society: a number of people joined by mutual consent to debate, deliberate, and act for a common goal

No one can lawfully force you into any society

As a society there are a number of powers

For 1 you get to make your own rules and no one who is not a member has any say in making those rules (no one asks you before making a new rule, regulation, ordinance, statute)

And 2, you get to make your own language, you can take an existing language and change some definitions, tell no one not in the society, and you've got a new language, it sounds like English but it's not

Color: when something has the appearance of being true but it isn't

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictiona ... lor+of+Law

Color of Law

The appearance of a legal right.

The act of a state officer, regardless of whether or not the act is within the limits of his or her authority, is considered an act under color of law if the officer purports to be conducting himself or herself in the course of official duties.

Under the civil rights act of 1871 (42 U.S.C.A. Section 1983), color of law is synonymous with State Action, which is conduct by an officer that bears a sufficiently close nexus to a state so that the action is treated as though it is by the state.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/242

U.S. Code › Title 18 › Part I › Chapter 13 › § 242

18 U.S. Code § 242 - Deprivation of rights under color of law

Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or to different punishments, pains, or penalties, on account of such person being an alien, or by reason of his color, or race, than are prescribed for the punishment of citizens, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

Government was instituted among men for one reason, to secure rights

As the debates of the bill of rights, it was said it would be impossible to list all rights, and that listing some rights it could be construed, that those not listed are belonging to the state

However Madison stated, that our rights are secured in the way they aren't delegated to state or the feds

Hence the 9th amendment

For example, this debate over Healthcare

No state or federal constitution has been delegated the power to decide when we are healthy and when we are sick

At the time of the constitution it was the responsibly of the individual for his own health

It has been accepted that, taxation to provide for the general welfare gives Congress the right to provide Healthcare

In fact that is fraud, that power is to tax

General welfare has nothing to do with the individual, and everything to do with the union of the states

As Jefferson argued

Just check the constitution annotated

https://www.law.cornell.edu/anncon/

Delegate

A person who is appointed, authorized, delegated, or commissioned to act in the place of another. Transfer of authority from one to another. A person to whom affairs are committed by another.

A person elected or appointed to be a member of a representative assembly. Usually spoken of one sent to a special or occasional assembly or convention. Person selected by a constituency and authorized to act for it at a party or state political convention.

Delegate is not synonymous with surrender, if it was a surrender it would be usurp

Just by our very existence, it's presumed that we have no power, how to delegate power to those who claim that we have delegated our power by representation, when it was never accepted we had that power in the first place

It must be an offer of a benefit

One must have that power before it can be delegated to an agent

No one can give what they do not have

Who claims I have delegated anything to anyone,

The authority of an agent must come from the mouth of the principal

Where is the evidence I've delegated any power to anyone to then use that power against me? I did not sign the constitution....

Again it must legally be an offer, as a benefit, if in fact I could not govern myself, and acting like a child, incompetent, or invalid

Whatever the case may be, it would be nice to have that benefit of the president being my daddy if I can't take care of myself

Who would claim they have authority to delegate my power to someone else without my consent or authorization? Such as the body politic voting

In practice the constitution is a document of slavery.

It must be admitted that I was born with all the power that they claim to have, for someone to then instantly presume I've delegated that power to someone else for my benefit

Because see if I have no power then they also have no power either, the only way they can have power over me and then at the same time decide that I have no power over my own life, it must be illegal by deprivation of rights

See I've been deprived of free will choice, to be my own boss, or be a subject of Congress acting as King with zero accountability

The only thing it can be is presumption and offer, which stands until rebutted

If it's a social contract, then we have a communist government, by my very existence and continued presence in the area is presumed I've accepted the terms of the social contract that no one has read, seen, or signed

So again it must be an offer...

A simple public notice of understanding and intent, and, or claim of right on the public record should clear up all presumptions and if unrebutted for 30 days would stand as evidence

....Deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed....

Silence is consent by tacit acquiescence

A matter must be expressed to be resolved

A matter not raised is waived

One who accepts the benefits bears the burden of the liability

14. So nihilism