A Plague of Riddles - Equipment

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, May 26, 2017.

1. How is the equipment obtained? Is it earned from legends or will it be able to be purchased from the marketplace?

2. At least bring back those 100, 200,... yo 40k tiers rewards for pc players

3. How do you get the breastplate? I'm unsure of how to do that.

4. ^This please. Pc players are collecting items for nothing atm

5. I still do not have plagumark key

6. what about us pc users we cant collect anything ? how do i get my ring n rewards n so on dev's thankz

7. Players that received tomes from war have not had their equipment reset. I've been watching for this on players whom I know took advantage.

8. When are plaquemark keys going to be available in the marketplace?

9. why did ata take my maxxed out breastplate?

10. I already answered your question.

11. You say you have taken the equipment and fixed the mistake. This is not true devs. There are many with max tier chestplate still. 36 hours into the event. This is not right. I war all the time and i keep seeing max tier chestplates in the roster. Your throwing balance of war off. Plz fix this. *Im outta haterade* ;.(

13. How do you access Legends on a PC? my Alts can on android, but Main can't on PC

14. Legends don't exist on PC yet

15. Haterade is bottomless sir or ma'am

16. And no response from Developers. This war reward glitch was planned by the devs

17. What are the stats of these equipment?

18. I got this answer from law:

[quote = "kaw"]I'm afraid Legends is not planned to be media available on the PC version of Kingdoms at War for the foreseeable future. We understand that this may come as a surprise to players who play using our PC version. Our intent is to focus solely on our mobile platforms so that we will be able to more rapidly design and release new features for KAW. The PC version will remain available for players in its current form, but for those wishing to access these new features will need to do so using a support mobile device. As well, it can be noted that PC players will still be able to collect Legends rewards if they have access to a mobile device that can trigger Legends on their account. Progress can still be made on PC but rewards will have to be collected through your mobile device. Thank you for understanding and for your patronage to KAW as we make these changes. [/quote]

19. Good job devs

20. How do i "earn my choice of equipment"? all i was given was the ring i had no choice