Why isn't kaw more fun?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Robert_Sacamano, May 22, 2017.

1. Devs are fine,I blame the lame af community for being boring.

Discuss ?

2. Love this effort

3. People like this, bob. People like this.

4. I blame community also :) .

5. agreed.
    The best part is when a moderator locks a thread for "low effort" when you can look around and see the forums are already dying. Be happy for the activity and let people have fun. if it's a crappy thread it will eventually be off the active list, but as it is there are still threads from days ago on Active. I know how enjoyable it is to be the last person to comment on a thread with something witty; but they usually don't even do that, so really there's no point.
    all it does is turn off potential contributing forumers from wanting to participate in what was once a fundamental aspect of this game. Say NO to heavy handed moderating simply for the sake of moderating.

7. I miss when on forums the entire first page was usually active and people would be on a lot, each time I get on it seems slower.

8. i remember refreshing forums and every 30 seconds there'd be new replies to most threads in the AT

9. Rip kaw 2k17

10. TBH I agree lowkey heavy with this

11. Yeah I don't blame devs. I blame the people the ask to help them. Not all mods are bad, but I think certain mods take it a bit far. Like worse than Eagle. They will probably lock this tbh.