Justice Harlan tells the truth

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by x_x, May 18, 2017.

1. Downes v. Bidwell, 182 U.S. 244 1901. Dissenting opinion of Justice Marshall Harlan. “Two national governments exist, one to be maintained under the Constitution, with all its restrictions, the other to be maintained by Congress outside and independently of that instrument”

http://www.supremelaw.org/decs/downes/J ... issent.htm

This is one of the "insular cases" deciding weather or not the constitution applies to territories like Washington DC, Puerto Rico, Guam, etc etc in contrast to the union of the several states

It's more important than ever to know which government Congress is making laws for because they would rather keep this information out of the minds and mouths of the people and just run their secret authoritarian government right over all the people and forget all constitutional limitations

People who mention the constitution are more often than not beat up by uneducated, unpatriotic police, and sheriffs, any mention of the constitution in open court and the judges get angry and retort with violent threats and even contempt charges

The constitution just does not apply to US Citizens, only state citizens are guaranteed a republican form of constitutional government

2. Who cares. Not me.

3. I would be even more of an uniformed citizen without your assistance.

4. Or, you could actually read the entire quote and note that he was saying just the opposite - condemning the theory that some people think the Constitution does not apply to the people.

"The idea prevails with some, indeed it has expression in arguments at the bar, that we have in this country substantially two national governments; one to be maintained under the Constitution, with all its restrictions; the other to be maintained by Congress outside and independently of that instrument, by exercising such powers as other nations of the earth are accustomed to.... I take leave to say that, if the principles thus announced should ever receive the sanction of a majority of this court, a radical and mischievous change in our system will result. We will, in that event, pass from the era of constitutional liberty guarded and protected by a written constitution into an era of legislative absolutism.... It will be an evil day for American Liberty if the theory of a government outside the Supreme Law of the Land finds lodgment in our Constitutional Jurisprudence. No higher duty rests upon this court than to exert its full authority to prevent all violation of the principles of the Constitution."

15 seconds of research - debunked. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll have something else just as defendable and well researched for your response.

5. You took that from Wikipedia, the link I provided is the entire dissenting opinion and is a good read

The act of 1871 was to create a government for the district of Columbia, a fascist municipal corporation,

Referenced in title 28 usc 1746, UNITED STATES vs United States of America, in my thread "who can explain it" on the last page of that thread I've posted the file numbers for several corporations, including irs, cia, social security, USA Inc, etc, you can search those file numbers and see who owns them, see which are for profit which are non profit

28 usc 3002 15 (a) United States means a corporation

Traficant went on the record and told everyone all about it, he was arrested and eventually murdered, I might have already made a thread about it

The civil war was designed to destroy the republic because of the secret treaty of Verona, using the admiralty jurisdiction granted to the British in the Paris peace treaty, they can not allow the people to be sovereign, it undermines divine right to rule and papal supremacy, in their own words, read the Verona treaty article 1, easy read just a 1 pager

And it worked, when Congress walked out they had no power to declare war, so Lincoln pretending to be president issued executive order 100 putting us under martial rule (not martial law) and taking control of the federal lands

The British have been trying to undermine our system of government since day 1, there is no Legislative authority to create the American BAR association and they have taken control of our courts

Look up the temple bar and the history, it was never conquered by William and still remains a foreign enclave within the city state of London (the crown) the Queen still has to knock when she enters parts of the city

To attorn is the profession of turning from one master to another, no state can issue a license to practice law, they can not practice anywhere on the land so they create consular courts

That's why no court can fly the title 4 American flag

They all use a flag that is not recognized by any country of the world, it almost like like the American flag but it has 4 colors

Red, white, blue, and gold

I have a letter from a senator that tells how to stop this corporation from ruling your life as slave master, but it's too powerful for the ignorant who do not wish to understand the why and how of it, I'm not handing a loaded gun to a child

Hale vs hinkle has been challenged over 1600 times, it's the most cited case in history and has never been overturned

And it says "we have unlimited right to contract",

We can contract away from the constitutional government, all contracts are voluntary and voluntary servitude is legal

Once government engages in commerce it loses sovereignty and are treated as any other company, like if Walmart started enforcing the employee handbook on customers in the parking lot it's not allowed, even though they are on Walmart property they have no jurisdiction, no contract

That's called ultra vires action and it's unlawful

You need to really study this stuff not just go to wikipedia or try to debunk me because it's not me that is a Supreme Court Justice

There are plenty more cases I could mention but I was not prepared to make the thread, I just threw that out there

It normally takes a week to prepare one thread, getting all the links and information typed up

6. I'm confused. I thought you were a US Government Wikipedia guru, X?

7. Nah Wikipedia has nothing compared to http://www.cornell.edu/

This site explains it pretty well going into the time line with all the links and references to the laws and everything, lots of people are still debating what actually happened and when

It's pretty accurate

http://usavsus.info/