⚔⚔

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Stormruler, May 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4 threads in 24hours about mods being bad, what's happened this time? :lol:

2. People whine and complain, nothing new about it.

3. So nothing significant just butt hurt players? ;)

4. And I thought I was the only one being censored by mods

They make up arbitrary rules that only apply to me

Discriminate much?

5. What is this arbitrary rule they supposedly made up?

6. Doubt they just apply to you , I'm riding out a 30day silence for basically saying ass :lol:

7. If you think you're being treated unfair go read the ToU/RoC. Then reevaluate your opinion.

8. And the several silences leading up to the 30 day silence were also unjustified?

Honestly, dont complain about 30 day silences. You were given plenty of warning.

9. And instead of writing constant threads on forums about being silenced (which you will be banned for) message support its more effective and probably easier :lol:

10. Not complaining it was completely justified, even discussed it with mod that silenced me and said sorry. But ok, please explain where I complained :eek:

11. That definitely looks like a complaint.

You are saying that the "arbitrary rules" dont just apply to the person you quoted, then you proceed to claim that you were silenced for something that does not violate ToU.

12. Ass doesn't break TOU, so when i did get silenced for saying it devs kindly removed the silence, is why I promoted going to devs up there^^^^^ I'm silenced for a completely different reason atm, sorry if you thought I meant any different but, no, I wasn't complaining

TY all wasn't sure if something big had happened to mods, quite clearly not just butthurt nubs

/lock please :)

13. As requested *tips hat*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.