Is it ok? Trump's Employer Record.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Moody, May 15, 2017.

1. Now now... I have no qualification to discuss politics. I have no reason for an opinion as a non-American. I have no desire to embroil myself in an argument with anybody.

But.

What the hell man?!

My political views have never been hidden nor announced. I could be left wing, centre or right wing but at the end of the day, regardless of who's in charge, some of things happening are a little bit mental...

Let's look at Sean Spicer for a minute. He's got the hardest job in the world right now. He's attempting to portray information coming out of the White House to the world media, that is constantly announced as broken by said White House, which is out of date before he's even gone into the room.

That's tough. No wonder there's loads of reports that he might be losing is job. The poor bloke is trying is best to fire fight constantly and ends up looking an idiot because he's wrong without knowing.

Poor bloke.

Speaking of poor blokes, James Comey.
    Fired for doing his job.
    Fired for looking into emails that could have swung trump the presidency.
    Fired for his impartiality.
    Fired for looking at Russia.
    Fired due to a recommendation.
    Fired actually because Trump wanted to fire him - itchy apprentice finger? Who knows.

I don't doubt that trump has actually done some great things for America already. And this is a massively one-sided thread but the question is this:

Is it ok to have no job security under Trump?

Discuss forums!
    Moody.

P.S.

2. Well from what I've seen, Comey was fired because he was completely incompetent at his job, the biggest part being the Clinton emails before the election. He definitly effected the election with his timing, but at the same time, he had the evidence to convict her, and didn't.

He also claimed (3 times, according to the firing letter sent to Comey) that Trump wasn't under investigation.

I guess at the end of the day, I'm just as American as you, and I don't get an opinion, eh? It just seems like the media skews things to me.

Edit: I do feel real bad for splicer. His job certainly isn't easy.

I in no way pick a side for or against President Trump. Just noting observations I've made, so please don't lose your **** at me

3. I do not support Trump's firing of federal employees thus far, specifically the basis of why he fires them.

4. The department of justice (which oversees the FBI) suggested that Comey should be fired. Is that not a good reason?

edits cuz I can't bloody spell

5. Is it ok? This lemon.

6. Croney was fired for letting Hillary Clinton go, the fbi is supposed to be independent of both parties

Fbi should be more concerned with the truth, the Democrats refused to allow the fbi to inspect their server for evidence of who hacked it

Democrats refused than insisted it was Russia, Croney did not subpoena the server, he did not serve warrants on Hillarys' home to find evidence of intent to distribute classified information along her staff

The fbi was handing out immunity which it does not have the power to do, Croney usurped the job of the attorney general and ruled that she was not guilty

Croney has been working with the Clintons since Billy was in office, he should have recused himself from the Clinton emails

Now all the fbi agents are no longer in fear of Croney and they are starting to talk about his mishandling of the investigation

Croney is looking at lengthy jail sentence along with Hillary for his cover up

This is why James Croney was fired and it was long overdue, imagine the devastating morale loss, if you are working on an investigation and you wrap it up in a nice bow for the grand jury

Then your boss just tosses it

Trump is not as dumb as people wish he was, he waited until Croney was out of town then fired him and locked him out of the building so he could not delete any files, his office was sealed and trusted guards blocked the door, so no one could take anything out

All his hard drives and files are sitting in the attorney generals office being reviewed, and all those witnesses that worked along side of Croney are filling out affidavits, morale is at max in the fbi today

As far as the press secretary goes, Trump moves so quickly he does so much work every minute of everyday, no press secretary can keep up

He is running circles around everyone, so he may stop press briefings all together and just do them himself every couple weeks, because the media insist on spinning everything into some negetive issue the real message is lost in translation

I think that's a great idea, since everyone wants to talk to Trump anyway and things move way to fast for anyone to keep up

He will be meeting with Israel and Palestine to negotiate peace in the middle east, and they want him to participate for a first time ever in person meeting

We are looking at world peace here before his first term is up, they figure it will cost 200 million to eliminate all hunger on the planet

If we just stop destroying the planet for profit and stop this forced depopulation agenda, we can have a better world, Trump is working hard with the countries that want to make the world a better place

It's working, he needs our support

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PT1TNgrpCOU

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-YfC9Oaj6mA

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n_5yyOFRXj4

I challenge everyone to watch these 3 videos, if you are not getting your news from an alternative source your being spoon fed brain soap for a nice washing

The media creates a new trend by reporting there is a new trend

Half of their stories are paid advertising selling the latest christmas toys or new iPhone

Is well documented the day the Cia took over the media in the 50's

Your watching a coupe in real time, but they can't do anything without the support of the people

So they're paying protesters and calling off the police to make it appear to be some big uprising until it takes on a life of their own

The elite just sit back and control the narrative, while the people do their will, their hands are clean, they never drop a bomb or pull the trigger, they don't have to

If people just had that ability to have their own thoughts, this world would look so much different

One thing Trump did that I feel pretty strong about, I think it's just incredible

War veterans returning from battle are no longer on the terrorist watch list, people willing to fight and die for the American flag should have never been declared domestic threat to the nation

He is getting them the best medical care possible, if that was the only thing he's done in 4 years he is already the greatest president ever just by reversing that

7. :shocked: how did you get a picture of me?

8. only in politics and government can you do a crappy job and still remain employed.
    If it's time for some new standards to be levied then i'm all for it.

9. The problem is that everyone's opinion of a "good job" is different. For example, my opinion of my head government is that he's a dumbass, but he still carries something like a 65% approval rate in the country.

10. How many people have you asked?

The "polls" are entirely made up to control your opinion

Most people want to be accepted and if they think most people feel one way or another, they'll go along with it

It's possible everyone feels the same as you and feels their "leader" is selling them out to foreigners

Go out and talk to random people and ask them, do as many as you like divided by a factor of 10

If your right in trusting that figure being fed to you, 6 out of every 10 people like the guy

11. Comey single handedly got trump elected.

His reopening of the case into Hillary days before the election hurt her chances real bad.

The reason the firing of comey is so suspicious is trump himself commended comey for this act and now 6 months later fires him? Why wait so long? Russiagate.

12. x_x is an idiot

13. Canada is a pretty big place. He does things that the east likes, while the west suffers. But thats my point exactly, and its the same as Trump. Trudeau does things the liberals out east enjoy, but conservatives in the west loathe him. likewise, Trump does things republicans like x_x (who worship the toilet he poops in) are in favor of, whereas dems like __xFalcox_of__WoG___ (whose only response to a well typed out argument is "you're an idiot") hate him. Not everyone can be happy, and and as long as people like x and WoG can disagree, there will never be a president that everyone can agree is "good".

14. Clinton lost all by herself. How many people do you know that changed who they were voting for because Comey came out two weeks before the election and decided to reopen the investigation of her? I know none. And if there were some, then they don't follow what's happening in our country close enough. Only a lemming would believe anything out of the media. Let alone start a thread rehashing their stupidity. Remember how the media said cankles would win in a landslide and how far ahead she was in the polls? Yeah, that's the same media that is writing shock value non-stories today.

Oh nooooo, I got a nosebleed on my last flight. I better lawyer up and get my share of the booty. Pfffft. Get your head out of the media ass. They make you look like an idiot follower.

15. I wouldn't call myself a Republican, my opinion they're just more Democrats

I just want freedom for myself I don't really care what or who anyone votes for as long as they don't succeed in violating my rights.... why should I care, this is a republic after all, and never intended to be mob rule

I don't want to get off topic, I'll make a thread about my private political beliefs later