~A o°o Game~ "What if..." Policy by the people; For the Peop

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by AW_BlackFission-_-Wolf_NO, May 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In before lock, I won this [​IMG]

2. I appeal! I appeal!!..

I don't wanna be stuck with CHUBBY in the purgatory of DQ jail for eternity!

3. &
    more pointless idiotic ramblings. Silly stupidity :lol:

4. Wolf, you keep putting yourself in the public eye I'll keep trying to open their eyes, you can pretend all you like but all your doing is trying to bait the people who don't like you for legitimate reasons into saying something to get them forum banned.

I have never been forum banned and I'd hope that I never will be, all I try to do is keep it real.

Nothing like answering my call out of you being biased whilst supposedly riteous, by calling out litteraly anyone you can with being biased.

You obviously enjoy being a_wolf_in_sheeps_clothes.

5. /lock

Also, make note of chubby's clear instigation and harassment. cuz I'm sending that to the devs too.

6. You asked for a lock already, when they get around to it they will, they're volunteers moron.

7. You've been reported Semzz. I'd advise ti be careful what you say now. You too chubby.

Cheers

/lock

8. A moron he says :eek: ever check a mirror nub ;)

9. 3 year olds aren't tall enough to see the mirror moron. Still beats your pathetic attempts at trolling. ;)

10. I lost a lotta respect for Xo when that bs came up. But ya know what?? Despite our enmity, he was still able to remain civil. Even Grave too. So what's your excuse Semzz?

11. I don't like you, I'm old enough to know when someone goes to a certain extreme they can never go back, you make claims of finding yourself and finding redemption and I wait in the wings until you show your same old dirty self and then I point it out.

The fact that every time I do you immediately try to cut ties and close a thread says to me your guilty as charged since I have known people who have been gone to a certain degree and come back, I know that it's only been through truly owning it which you have never done.

Continue living your life as a wolf_in_sheeps_clothes and I'll keep trying to open people's eyes to it.

12. now you are being contradictive :eek: just said you were a three year old, now you old enough to see things? Make up yo damn mind son

13. And that right there is why you are bad at trolling, son. ;)

14. You guys write too much on this game and care too much. Calm down. In B4 lock BTW.

15. Yikes a triple lock??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.