Clan loyalty plunder and Event Bonus!

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Dave, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Yeah then gone back to counting the cash lol

2. SUPPORT

If the new event model is pay to play (yeah I know it takes a village to complete the Murderous and Diabolical EB's) then clan loyalty is going to further tank. The Largest Clans will continue to grow, skimming from the top 15 down. Clan Loyalty should be rewarded for staying together. Loyal Active Clan Members should be hitting 25K, not struggling to get to 15K grinding it out (based on a GotH and LotL rotation).

3. I hope that the incentive keeps clans together and that activity determine the end result of max event drops. Thank you for your comments.

4. I would like to thank everyone for their input. I do hope the developers have a read and put some input into the thread. Please keep the suggestions flowing.

5. I actually can't see that picture

6. That is nice...but that would really hurt the mercs that help a lot of clans finish their ebs...while it would promote loyalty in bigger clans it would destroy the smaller clans that need an extra push every once in a while...i am a merc...i like to merc...but it already hurts me in events trying to help other clans...the loyalty bonus would hurt me even more...i believe there should be something to improve loyalty...but us mercs should have the same chance as other clans...we are loyal to our clans...but we do try our best to help yours

7. Thank you

8. Thank you.

9. I think smaller clans should do better suited epic battles. If they need help with ebs then they need to manage the clan better. Having said that I would jump out if clan to help regardless of a pkunder/event bonus.

10. Thanks for all your support and feedback. I'm glad this thread has not been sent to the grave yard.

11. Still no input from devs.... ata you make me sad

12. Support! Max should probably be 25% tho