New number system plz

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by HentieLord, May 11, 2017.

1. I would like to have the option to use engineering notation (123.45e6=123450000) and or scientific notation (1.23e8=123000000) instead of what we have now
    P.S. i preferred engineering notation myself

2. Maybe some people would like it, but I personally wouldn't use it. Can't see how it would hurt to have it as a possible setting for those who prefer it.

3. 10/10 name

4. Support. Make it an option

5. With KaW inflation, this may be necessary to fit the numbers

Support

6. People have been name changed for less.

7. That's what i implied but i guess it did not come across that way oh well but having it as a switch in the settings menu is all i want

8. Some people dont understand it. I do but others dont and never use it. Go away.

9. If we wanted it to be smaller couldn't we take the 1 good thing from PIMD and that being it has (m) (b) (T) and etc i think that would be a much better idea then yours tbh

10. Then u start getting in to aa bb so on and so forth it is a pain in the ass if u don't know what it means then the number is still just as foreign as say 853.35e75

11. If you are a dev plz post on my wall if this is in the realm of possibility

12. Support this as well as just having an option to simply abbreviate billion with a B or trillion with a T etc etc