Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Is a guild Hansel still a valid build? Or with the inflation, is it better to go to a different point?

Sorry it's been a while since I've been on, I'm not fully caught up on what's meta

2. GH is nerfed just grow.

3. Haven't played in a while y when u click on a clan then view members does it not say who is admin any more ?

4. They changed it admins are now war chief, commander, chargehand and Knight a few others they all do different things.

5. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=178572

that forum link goes to ATA's forum about clan roles and what each one does

6. Dear Debs.
    I was wondering if you could put the 11 pm GMT war time on indie? Please ... It's just that you did it in S2 n it was suited to me. . now Pete my baker is taking his time on a Tues n Thurs n I can't get home to ee war in time anymore , unless Andy bakes n its kool... But none of that matters if you did a 11pm war time.

Plus wth is up with the season wars ?

(A 11pm war time would be awes in that to)

7. Stupid predicted tiny keyboard

Devs*

8. Just fire Pete. Who wants a slow baker?

9. Is hansel still a build people do (the all spies with one troop)? Like did they nerf the whole idea, or just the guild part?

10. Hansel is still a build 

11. How long does it take until you get the max refund of dropping an ally? And what is the percent you get back?

12. You can get a max refund on dropping allies after 14 days (2 weeks). The max amount you will get back is 60% of the allies price.

13. It's more like 16 days js.

Well from what I've noticed lol.

14. when will the next event be? and how many circle pieces do u need to start that one eb

15. No one but the devs know about the event, as zta takes 100 circles.

16. New player, so this is probably a dumb question. Are there any downsides for advancing a tier in troop buildings? I.e. Less troops total. Just didn't know if going from a lv 3 t2 building to a lv1 t3 building is a bad idea

17. Nope. If there are less troops, they make up for it with more strength. Check out the buildings guide to see stats for each. I would post a link for it, but alas, i am on android at the moment.

Edit:

On computer. Heres a link.

Buildings And Lands