~A o°o Game~ "What if..." Policy by the people; For the Peop

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by AW_BlackFission-_-Wolf_NO, May 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I propose that wolf be disqualified for attacking people.

2. I didnt attack anyone  i stated a policy that should be implemented 

3. Im not sure if you havent figured out the rules yet, or if you just intentionally trolling...

Probably both. And it's my thread btw zorkay, fyi. Those who haven't trolled, spammed, or crossed the line in harassment of players in this game, havent been DQ'd. Simple. If u wish an appeal, wall me. I'm more than happy to have u participate, this was a game to include everyone. but... I will not simply watch folks destroy a potentially fun game

**EDIT** The rules on DQ are clear. Also the method of seeking to be requalified is also on OP. DQ - is not bam, you're done. It's simply you dont count towards game until ur ready and able to enjoy it in civil fashin

4. I'm not trolling. Who is going to hold you accountable and disqualify you if you break the rules?

5. It's like school/work no point arguing with the teacher/boss cos they own the rules they can say and do what they like :lol: just accept it, another point is lil Yachty gifs should never be used as they are pure cancer.

6. My policy is no lawsuits on fellow KaWers.

7. Suggestion 5

Only people who aren't stupid (you) can post policies :)

8. Read the thread- I am neutral. my supports are just to encourage folks for more ideas. Mine don't add to yallz tally. I reiterate- DQ is not permanent. I want everyone to paricipate. When you are able to play with decency and a level head, just tell me, and ur off the DQ list. Nothing malicious there

9. My Formal Appeal

I didnt break any of your rules.

10. Damn guys stop arguing

SEE the lil yachty gifs are annoying BAN THEM

11. lol Khalifa, that constitutes an aim at specific people lmao, that wont make list, sry haha.

@Squishy, again, targeting. Think broader. Think of fun policies as well, Ive had some nutty ideas lmao, but as stated per OP I am neutral

**Edit** For example- Every 2 hrs, there is a KAW wide pvp hour (eb's are stopped/disabled temp). No opt outs. 1 hour. Then back to eb time for another 2 hrs, etc

People learn that inc isnt so bad. an hr to just wail on each other. get out some kaw frustration lolol

12. Support 

13. :lol: this gif

14. @zorkay

if you play the game, and try to add to the fun of it, that dq would be irrelevent.:)

15. Lil Yachty thinks the same

16. Lil Yachty thinks the same

17. Oy >.< lil yachty gifs ban Policy gettin added now :lol:

18. *****
    WE FINALLY HAVE OUR FIRST 10 POLICIES!! Tallying is in process. New policies will be added to Wild Card.

Don't forget to read the Scorebaord and Wild Cards! The more you support, the better the chances of your favorite Policies staying on the list ;)

Updated DQ regulations as well!! more visible on OP. Remember, DQ is NOT permanent. When you wish to rejoin the game, plz just let me know.

19. Policy- If you try and squish a fish, but you ain't the ish, then you will get the squish fist bish.

It's metaphorical.

20. No idea what that means :lol: but screw it! You're our first Wild Card B)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.