Orisons of Glory - Part 10

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, May 6, 2017.

1. What is the exact list of items that drop from opening the Kralmora chest or whatever it's called? Just says and other premium items. What are these premium items? I want to know what I'm taking a shot at, I shouldn't have to guess.

2. You can see the exact list under the "preview" tab in the Events section. Its at the bottom

3. I have to say I am so frustrated with this type of event being ran b2b. I can understand there being benefit to run a paid eb. But I think the benefit in these events are to much for the only way to get equipment leveled up, then you can't even max enchant whichever level you get unless you make top 100 or so for the regular event. For our clan to run a goth and get a max drop of around 200ish totems compared to running the N-Pact Fiendish (approx same size eb) and you get approx 2000ish totems. Plus paid ebs get both drops which will equal to running rotation of goth/lotl. I refuse to spend spend spend again for equipment that will be replaced within a year. I don't mind the paid ebs for clans that want and can run them b2b, don't even mind them paying out more gold, but the clans that can't run them b2b ought to still be able to get this equipment up to a decent level, and maybe the equipment upgrade drops should be half of the paid ebs, but my opinion is this is ridiculous, and really hurts clans that cannot run these paid ebs consistantly causing members to hop out to the clans that do. Very discouraging and does not promote clan loyalty.

4. You're correct but devs dont give a damn. With these new events being pay2play/pay4eq this game became even more about paying than it ever did. Every goth clan I join now has less than 70 members, which used to be near 100. Clan loyalty is dead and the fun is ruined for people like me, the people that dont spend on this game.

5. I ran 97 ebs here last event and hit all of them only got enough to upgrade equip to tier 2 and level 3 on it. People can do a diabolical eb and get what I got in 1 EB. Absolute joke you should be ashamed of yourselves.

6. Just open the new lands to screw mid players already we can't use tokens for last land witch is BS this game will soon die because older players are tired of the BS...

7. The older accounts are dropping like flies from too much repetition and after yrs of building the hard way seeing that it's just freebie after freebie for the newer players.Which probably are 75% alts.

8. Have some decency & morality Devs.. milking the community for cash like this isn't good for anyone

You even increased the prices of opening & and the cost of upgrading the equipment to milk us more & more

9. This game is getting a little too pay2play for me. Every good aspect of KaW has been ruined due to ATA's lack of creativity. You don't have to run an eb based event all the time to make money. Is the revenue from war type events so bad that you can't run them more frequently? If you must run eb based events all the time why not also promote clan loyalty, this game is too much of a worthless hunt now.

10. I think we should allow players to trade in their old equipment or "fuse" old equipment (eg harpoon) to new equipment to make their previous investment worthwhile. Thks

11. Uh, paging ata charlie... People are upset. Feel free to drop a response in here.

12. The only answer requires co-operation from players.
    Equipment used to drop for free from ebs.
    Now it's pay to play totally if you want any nice shinies.
    Don't pay until Devs listen and put community first.
    Being forced to pay for events is bs. And note to Devs. I spent more on this game when I was helping loyal friends in clans complete tbo etc.
    These events. Yeah not paying. They help no one. They don't feel like fun. They are just milking us for every cent you can.
    So my money stays in my wallet.
    If others did the same. Maybe Devs would finally stop treating us like cash cows and treat us like loyal customers that deserve some respect.

13. Agree. The same sort of thing is happening to dota2, a comp game similar to lol. The devs (valve) are turning the game into a joke for the purpose of cosmetic selling. It's sad. Kaw has an entertaining base game but the way devs are implementing certain features is just bleh.

14. This is getting out of control. $17 to open top eb... More & more $ and less and less good.
    I am going to start a petition in forums where players willing to not spend $ till changed for the good of all is implemented. Will be up in a bit... PLEASE ALL DEDICATED PLAYERS SIGN FOR NEXT EVENT!

15. No support, get a life and cry elsewhere.

16. Convert all your accts to be eb fairy and without $$ spending. You'll never care about new equipments and appreciate b2b events which give u so many free rewards.

You only piss off for b2b eqs replacment if you stay your acct as a towered ee buildings.

devs shall know more and more ppls are converting their buildings and stop spending...

17. Totem drop rate is really disgusting, I have been working really hard to increase it , and I can see others activities and drop rate ; I find it makes no sense at all, players can be less active but still gets more than me , why ? May be I have been punished for my loyalty ?

18. I think Devs are taking in consideration the reserved power in my account, although I spend more to get extra Totem drops , but devs are not rewarding me enough trying to get to spend extra, I can see that by comparing other clan members Totem drops ( which can be higher than mine despite their less activities )
    Black Evil Devsī 

20. What happens to all the Seafaring charms that remained unused? Will we be refunded?