Devs (Impractical Jokers)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Z3R0_THE_MAGIC_MaCHiNE, May 7, 2017.

1. Dear Devs,

Seriously......

Are you actually releasing a new piece of equipment to replace the harpoon that we earned a mere month ago?

Is this an oversight?

The community spent a lot of time and money earning that harpoon. Why trash it in 30 days?

Please clarify this decision or comment on it if I'm understanding it incorrectly.

Thank you. .

2. Does it actually replace it? The stats didn't seem any better, and those of us that didn't get it can get a better offhand.

3. The more devs make profit, the more they become greedy. The equipment is nothing but devs real intention is must keep the money flowing.

4. Not everyone got the harpoon so i think its fair that everyone makes a chance at a good piece off hand equipment

5. You're a fool if you think equipment replacement isn't on a rotation.

6. Should've predicted that another offhand would come in this event series, because that particular event did not give the banner tokens.

7. ^^^ *mic drop*

@DutchRaider- well thought out point, but I think we can all agree ridiculous gear has gone beyond the line of "out of hand".

"Once upon a time...

There was a land where many kingdoms thrived, tackling Beasts of Epic proportion. In their journeys to subdue these beasts, kingdoms would stumble upon rare sought after items to be wielded. Nay were these items easily found, nor were the many kingdoms always so lucky. These items, their value, came from blood, sweat and tears... and many long hrs. Those fortunate enough to find such items, cherished them- embuing them with powerful enhancements done by the Mage of the Lands. It was this challenge that the kingdoms so fortunate were honored for their findings...

But alas, woken from a millenia of deep slumber, the Golden DevDragon stirred. Aye, this dragon offered many more items of increasing strength... The Kingdoms of the Lands were fooled by this cunning dragon- feeding upon the Kingdoms' greed and gluttony. These items procured from the DevDragon became all the more powerful... none the wiser the cost would only grow as well. So feed the dragon they did, his "cunning kindnesses" insuring they would never again open their eyes. Nay, the Kingdoms were doomed already on their fateful path... As the land once calld KaW became nothing more than a deserted wasteland, where hope is yanked from the few braves souls remaining..."

dust settles and pain remains
    forgotten are the ones' slain
    set the machine and pull the pin
    Watch the history repeat again.

~ awno

8. And I love em starting on Saturday, so we only get one PvP weekend in the event. Guess the first weekend is for max xstals (max profit) on premium ebs. So subtle devs.

9. lmao savan, so true! They prolly didnt make as much in the full length pvp event... that's no good if they needa replace their golden toilets

10. You're welcome squishy and wolf.