Clan loyalty plunder and Event Bonus!

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Dave, Apr 29, 2017.

1. I like the idea but I can see people use ee as a way to continue to jump from clan to clan and keep plunder by casting spell and not warring.

Also 40% is to much very awesome but I don't see devs giving that out

I would see something like

7 Days =5 %
    14 Days = 7.5 %
    30 Days =10%
    30+ Days = 25% "max"

A way to adjust for ee is
    Leaving for ee = Loss of 1% Returning to same clan Returns the 1% If doesn't return to clan within 24hrs then Loss of full amount

2. We wouldnt need to leave Clan for war if the war system was fixed and clan wars were brought back :)

3. Support!

Many people seems to think that the number needs to be adjusted down but I think it is the other way around. I would go to 1% per day until you reach 100% maxed.

This is social game, with a touch of OSW /EE regardless of what anyone would like you to believe.

4. How would it practically work for ee warriors though. Like how could system see a difference between leaving for war and for an eb?

5. So then we'd have to do all ebs in the select 6 clans that war regularly lol

6. Lots of support to the idea.

7. Not exactly more home clans could war, bring back when just regular clans would war for fun instead of having to find a clan to war in. To war one shouldn't have to look for a clan if the home is willing to war with its own members.

8. Would be great if clans could have a separate war roster that cast while the rest in clan could still hit eb. Including a war chat, I don't know if that could work but something I thought about before. Thank you for all your input everyone. Some fab ideas

9. Not gonna happen. Too many wars per day, clans will never be able to fill all wars. And if they do, there will be far too many on certain slots which means many will have to merc anyways

10. I like the idea, but I have more than one home clan. How can I visit both without being penalized?

Maybe institute an option to have two set home clans? Idk :/

11. Devs don't care about clan loyalty...clan loyalty doesn't generate revenue. They want you on hte/zta trains jumping clan to clan paying for every eb...They do not care 1 bit about your "clan" not now....not ever.

12. If you want clan loyalty then find a clan full of loyal members and be loyal to them. These clans do still exist in this game.
    The most loyal of clans always have a healthy movement of regular guests and long term members who also at times visit other friends clans. It's all about finding a happy balance within a constantly changing game.
    You can't complain to devs that there is no clan loyalty and that they need to reward you and make it profitable to give you or others a reason to be loyal.
    Yes it would be great if the devs rewarded clan loyalty, I take any free s%*t they want to give, but that would just be a bonus.
    If you can't find a home clan or clans to visit where you feel welcome then that's on you.
    There are lots of good friendly fun ppl still playing this game, go find some.
    I'm massively annoying but even I managed to find a clan full of ppl willing to tolerate me, a clan that is loyal and a clan I can call home.

13. I like the idea, but would rather see increase in event drop rate. Event drops are the reason people leave, so why not increase them.

14. My clan is a very loyal clan. Bur would be nice to see others operate the same way

15. The bonus was an increase on event drops mate that's the idea

16. We are the customers let's make them care. People power!

17. Awesome thanks for your support