STAR WARS DAY TRIVIA CONTEST 2017

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JEDI-MAESTRO, May 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 10) Harrison ford felt his character reached it's maximum development point, therefore he was carbonated so if e didn't sign the contract for the next movie there would be an explanation. Imagine it as George's back up plan in case Harrison refused to continue playing Hans Solo

2. Wait, are you posting the other player's list of answers and amending your own version of 10.)? Hahahaha Post your own actual list please haha

3. I'm not playing lol, but did I get it right?

4. 1. Right
    2. Utapa
    3. Yoda
    4. Working titles
    5. Ben burtt's voice through a synth
    6. Chewbacca
    7. Gillette excel ladies razor
    8. Star Wars rebels
    9. Within two week span
    10) Harrison ford felt his character reached it's maximum development point, therefore he was carbonated so if e didn't sign the contract for the next movie there would be an explanation. Imagine it as George's back up plan in case Harrison refused to continue playing Hans Solo

Definitely all my answers

5. Hahaha well one of your answers isn't spelled correctly

6. 1. Right
    2. Utapa
    3. Yoda
    4. Working titles
    6. Chewbacca
    8. Star Wars rebels
    9. Within two week span
    10) Harrison ford felt his character reached it's maximum development point, therefore he was carbonated so if e didn't sign the contract for the next movie there would be an explanation. Imagine it as George's back up plan in case Harrison refused to continue playing Han Solo

Definitely all my answers

Fixed? 

7. 1. Right
    2. Utapau
    3. Yoda
    4. Working titles
    6. Chewbacca
    8. Star Wars rebels
    9. Within two week span
    10) Harrison ford felt his character reached it's maximum development point, therefore he was carbonated so if e didn't sign the contract for the next movie there would be an explanation. Imagine it as George's back up plan in case Harrison refused to continue playing Han Solo

8. So is today the Revenge of the 5th?

9. Theirs some really good youtube channels dedicated to starwars, they really explain a lot. If you love starwars definitely worth a check out

11. I fixed my last

12. I have mine fixed as well

13. Yes it is!

14. Still have one answer misspelled 

15. 1. Right
    2. Utapau
    3. Yoda
    4. Working titles
    6. Chewbacca
    8. Star Wars rebels
    9. Within two week span

Definitely all my answers and not edited to make it right 

16. check 2

17. pretty sure you've won even tho you've pretty much just stole all those answers lol

18. Technically you are the first to answer/spell names correctly so you win the 40 silver bars ... there will be some secondary prizes to a few of you for your efforts since others borrowed your answers haha

19. Here's the official answers:

1. The right side (he put Luke's saber on the left side)

2. Utapau was a name Lucas has had since the beginning of Star Wars ... he was going to use it for Luke's home world, then used Tatooine instead. Later he was going to use it for Padme/Palpatine's home world of Naboo ... finally in his last Star Wars movie that he was actively involved in, Episode 3, he used it for the planet where General Grievous was hiding then killed.

3. Yoda

4. They are all the working titles of various Star Wars movies meant to throw off fans as to what is being filmed/shipped/etc

5. Ben Burtt was a pioneer sound effects wizard! He recorded his own voice imitating baby coos and sounds through a synthesizer to make Artoo's beeps and whistles. (He used mainly bear sounds for Chewbacca.)

6. Chewbacca ... studio execs weren't pleased with the idea that Chewie was basically naked and wanted to make him wear pants or shorts. Lucas won out.

7. A Gillette Excel lady's razor was used by prop makers to create the small handheld communicator device.

8. The entire Star Wars Rebels series on DisneyXD is based on Ralph McQuarrie's original concept art. If you google his original Star Wars art for various main characters, you will see the direct influence on characters and vehicles, including the Imperial troop transport that they made a vehicle of back in the 70's that was never in the movie.

9. The month of May is Lucas's Birthday as well as the release month for the original trilogies ... all within two week span of each other ... episode 7 and 8 are December releases while 9 is slated for May.

10) Harrison Ford's contract was for only 2 movies. He felt his character reached it's full story potential anyway and wanted to go out in style. Little did he know that Lucas overruled the director's decision so he was put in carbonite just in case Ford didn't sign a new contract for the next movie. Ford finally got his wish with Episode 7. (Rumor has it that he may make a cameo in the young Han Solo film.)

20.  thanks Jedi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.