Clan loyalty plunder and Event Bonus!

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Dave, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Support... we need a balance between roaming and loyalty. Too many incentives for people to be out of clan.

2. Support. Yes I think it's a great idea .

3. Thank you. That's my point. If more stayed at home clans they they would organically grow faster.

4. Support. Clans and community are the core to the longevity of this game. Events is eroding our need for others, your idea promotes the original ethos of kaw.

5. Support the idea. About time loyal members who stick it out day in day out to help their clan got rewarded.

6. Thanks alt, harv & Digs apreciate your support and feedback.

7. Thank you

8. I would support this idea, I'd love to see a event that actually supported clan loyality. I agree the % plunder bonus maybe needs a little adjusting though.

I see some saying that would cause more of a gap, I think things being what they are and those willing to spend that gap will continue regardless. As far as it hurting the smaller clans, the reality is smaller clans need to run ebs suited for their size clan and members in that clan. We started out as a small clan and over the last going on 5 years have built up to where we are now. But we didn't rush trying to run ebs our clan wasn't ready to run, which is what typically gets smaller clans in trouble to actually need help.

But anyways, saying all that I'd love to see something like this that would truly promote and give incentative and reward for working together as a clan and not just individual rewards.

9. I think all the negative feedback received could be worked around. The fact is that bigger accounts make more regardless so I believe the more active smaller people that help clans run smooth are the ones that need the bonus.

I also agree with what you say about ebs being suited for size remember we started with warbeast. FOD was the worst eb in kaw at one time along with the pesky nq

10. Thank you

11. SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Awesome thanks

13. Will devs please respond?

14. Thank you for your support