Pin or Not: Idiots Abound

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by AW_BlackFission-_-Wolf_NO, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young khalfa is a horrible troll, wolf in an attempt to rebrand himself from the pervert that he is, has been trying to become a troll himself like it was always a troll from the start. Miek if you claim to know history show proof of such, your word on the matter means zero without proof as plenty of proof has been shown against him. This will be my only post. I hope your new fake persona gets you the attention you crave wolf.

2. Who is his fake persona? tbh I thought you were just some alt, but whatevs. Happy KaWing noobs ;)

PS: I did not check stats when I thought that, just to be clear :lol:

3. So normal is 3 people eh?

4. A note to all who harass and continue your campaign of false accusations, you have AND will continue to be reported-

Ashaya, Rogue, Semzz, Chubby Chaser.

For those who read these replies, let's not forget to report these :) forums is a public channel and as such deserves to be kept clean of lies and false information.

5. Yes yes. Because the dozens upon dozens of screen shots that act as proof are all lies. No one will forget what you are. No matter how badly you pretend it's all a plot to get you.

6. There is only 1 faked screenshot faked on line app to discredit and slander Wolf . Do stop with your malicious lies about Wolf .And this is roni alt. ill be back on my account later to write some more as got to hurry right now. And gravelsa Miek is a sweet lady much more famous than you ever have been .Stop tooting your horn like you are a big shot .Because the only thing that gets you noticed is the LSA tags .And you aint even been in there long so stop acting more bigger than what you are known for .

7. Ashasa there is no dozens and dozens of screenshots do quit your fabricated lies and slander.

8. ^^ ┗(^0^)┓

9. Personally, I have yet to see a screenshot. I support neither parties. Nevertheless, whether the slander is reasonable or not should be kept within boundaries. This is a game for 9 year olds too(Although I highly doubt many play).

10. u all seem really butt hurt and pathetic. rub ur genitals together and say sorry

11. ^^ Aye that

12. You know why people judge Vase? Because deep inside we all feel inadequate. We live life trying to find meaning, attempting to validate our existence. Those who insult the most, harm others recklessly, and deflect away from their own behaviors are the Most insecure of all. Sociopath comes to mind. They spend their entire life running from themself, thinking it's the world's fault.

Vase- You have some sociopathic tendencies. I'd suggesting looking in the mirror and figuring out what they are so you can stop running. Cheers

13. I think you need nuts

14. Support

15. no ur just some weird ass physiologist who's probably like 65 with no life just playing kaw

17. Alpha stop jumping on the bandwagon to impress chubby. These are all lies and slander. Trying to bully wolf off of kaw. Grow up and show some maturity.

18. Maturity takes a certain level of understanding. Like wisdom, many will never reach a higher level of maturity. That requires an honesty they don't have nor want.

@Vase- Psychology* not physiology. Psychology is study of behaviors, beliefs, thoughts that affect the mind. Physiology is the workings of living organisms (ie the human body).

Also, no Im not 65. And... "having no life" is what people say when they are backed into the proverbial "corner", and have no better argument. I have a life, we all do. Yes I do study what I wish to talk about BEFORE I talk about it... why? So I dont look like you blundering buffoons.

@Alpha- you're words show you better than I could. ty for saving me the effort.

Thx again Roni!! Cheers

19. What a stupid noob *moon face*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.