New ZTA equipment

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Erick, May 1, 2017.

1. Oh yeah forgot about the Minotaur ring

2. I don't understand how if something has no affect on you, then you can't be okay with it being released. If you don't do zta then this has nothing to do with you, this is for people who do zta and have no use for the ash after they've maxed the ring.
    If it doesn't affect you then there's no need to post ur opinion that's like putting your opinion on someone else's life you don't even know it makes no sense

3. Smh bfe matters(in ee and PvP) so it does affect quite a lot of ppl as that equip is prob gonna be very high cs

4. No support. and frankly, no more ridiculous gear. Make people earn it. ya know, like the old days, so it actually meant somethin.

No more "bought" super-gear.

** And what about that eb that was supposed to hit back. <-- finally a gd idea, so do that.

5. Oh shut up and just hit the eb like a good little fairy mkay

6. No support... Ppl with stacks of icons should be able to trade them for something else before any new EQ is out. Not everyone has had the time to accumulate as much as others.

7. Support, such a great idea from a wise gentleman 

8. unlike SOMEBODY *moon face*

9. Maybe trade in ash for more icons?

10. I support an equipment that gives no stats but major plunder boost, except it would only apply for pvp, so fairies couldn't benefit in anyway.

11. Affects us when we cast for war and are pitted against op eq that you only get through throwing money at devs

12. Its not fair against the non paying players, i admined to get afew free ztas and got lucky... devs dont wanna do the game more pay to play than it is

13. Difference between zta ring & the next best ring is so tiny you can't honestly be that ignorant to believe it makes a big difference lol

14. It does if you're small like him I suppose but still not much difference. So the next question is if it doesn't make a difference as you say why do you want yet another equip?

15. TBH it's just time to increase the ring to levels 16-20 ...the zta ring needs to keep up with the current eb equip stats and always needs to be updated every few months. With equip giving 300m attack bfe now the ring is very very understats and needs an upgrade. If you want zta to remain the big dog eb you need to keep its shiny baubles at the top of equip at all times

16. [​IMG]

17. This makes much more sense than a new eq

18. The ring was eventually moved to level 15. At some point it can be moved to level 20.

19. Nobody supports this thread