Am I in the right?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -_slim-shady_-, May 2, 2017.

1. Ok hi guys I have a legitimate question

I recently broke up with my girlfriend and she was pretty sad but i have a reason she told me she used to be a Christian.

Now I know what you are thinking but I only knew her when she was a Christine...........

Issa joke please don't get triggered lol

2. So where's the question?

3. It made laugh. Thumbs up

4. Was I wrong for doing it

5. So you copied my name smdh

6. The joke is fine,no worries ^^

7. Worst .....joke .....EVER

8. @WaR___Rogue_Vader__LoR

Two muffins are sitting in an oven. One says "It sure is hot in here!"

The other one says "Oh my god a talking Muffin!"

The oven says "That's not possible! They haven't turned me on!"

The fridge says "Why would they leave two muffins inside a cold oven?"

The microwave says "There's still a three day old meal inside me, I think the owner of this house is dead."

The old woman that lived in this house is coincidentally at the gates of heaven.

St Peter asks her "Tell me what you did in life that makes you worthy of coming in."

She replied boldly, "I made sure every one of my household appliances was sentient."

St Peter raised an eyebrow, before saying "A muffin is not a household appliance" and sending her to hell.

The devil said, "You can't come in. We're all filled up in here."

He touched her on the forehead, sending her ghost back in time. She arrived in her kitchen, coincidentally moments before she spoke with St. Peter.

In her kitchen, she possessed her appliances and muffins, allowing them to have a sentient conversation.

St. Peter, perturbed at speaking to the same lady for a second time and realising that her spirit already possessed her kitchen appliances, determined it best to send her straight to hell. Do not pass "Go". Do not collect $200.

The devil said, "You can't come in. We're all filled up in here."

9. Hohohohohwowowowowowhahahahaha

10. The Question is in the thread title

11. It was meant for me but I read it anyway (yes i live on the edge) and Wow

12. u seem gay

13. Still waiting for your Vaseline Rp

14. Made me chuckle nj

15. I want to know what was going through your mind when you were making this thread?

16. A very rough break up... Did you not read it?

17. ^ this plus the idea of Taco Bell