New war types + season

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by DotNet, May 2, 2017.

1. I know ATA said that they are trying to under promise and over perform, but they did mention new war types. Im also wondering when a new season will be. Bring back full, build your own team wars. New types that create new strategies.

I know that differences in BFA and Build size hinder players,

Ive had the idea for a long time for a war system where you get to create your own build (CYOB), before the war starts. This way everyone is at a big size with towers and not limited to 3 builds like in LL. I want to tower up and have larger plunder. Spamming steals for gold out isn't how it should be.

Just wondering when this will happen.

Thanks brush

2. Re: New war types

I definitely would like to hear about some new war types or just new something for the war system lol it needs worked on to balance the game play between pve and non-pve.

The war system knowingly is complicated due to people loving to exploit, I just really hope to see something fresh and rewarding for warriors that war as a main part of their game play. It is only fair being we see work on kaw in other aspects and not warring.

3. Bring back 4 hour ee devs.

With a forfeit half way through obviously.

4. Re: New war types season

Thx for responses bruhs

5. Anything to make war good

6. Re: New war types season

Im tryin

7. Re: New war types season

I am going to piggyback off of one of your ideas Dot; it would be interesting to see a war mode that does not allow any towers. This would also be a type of war where builds would be made from scratch before the war starts. Yes, this would be detrimental to encouraging growth but it also allows a even playing field letting anyone who wants to war give it a shot.

EE Wars were the best when participation was the highest and it seemed that was before rosters began turtleing up, hopefully a war mode like this could bring more players to warring.

8. Re: New war types season

Thx guys

9. What about those 100 man Indi they had they were a laugh bring them back while you're at it.