Clan loyalty plunder and Event Bonus!

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Dave, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Fair comment. A little extra can't be a bad thing tho right?

2. I also think that clan family's are important. Good point. I'm not sure of or how devs could deal with that issue tho. As we could all say we are family clans.

3. I don't have to leave because you asked me too and I'm on topic.

4. There you go

5. I actually missed what you posted tbh. I think max drops are max drops so no matter how big one is. They won't make more drops only gold but allows the rest to make 40% more. So the whole clan being active gets more event items seems a win win to me.

As for new players the ebs are aimed at stats a new player won't get into my clan now will they?

A fixed plunder gap seems fair too. But that's what this thread is for to discuss. Thanks for bumping your ideas.

6. It's hard to stick at this game as a new player unless you spend especially now a days most updates should be catered to getting them to stick round or we won't have a game simple as that really.

7. Where did I say they would get in to your clan? They obviously wouldn't but the community should be helping them though. Instead all I see when someone asks for a volley is them getting called a alt this community is full of selfish morons that only care about themselves.

8. Yes like people in rl. I'm not going to defend or attack anyone. All I can say is I will always help people. My clan does not really have a stat limit as such just lots of members. My point is a new person should avoid big clans and start small it's the only way they can max there tier. Look I don't want to derail this thread and welcome constructive comments. Maybe if you knew me you would know that I'm trying to support the whole of kaw not just one bracket. I believe everyone in kaw should help the smalls we all was new once

9. I'd support this but I already don't leave. Would be nice if ppl stayed with Mr though

10. Haven't read all the responses for any tweaks or improvements but I do love this idea!

Great work Dave!

11. How about instilling lets say a 12 or 24 hr respite of leaving which allowes to war and assist clans

12. I could get down with the base idea of this...

13. Thanks mate

14. Not sure of or how that could work tbh. I should think devs would reject that idea.

15. I do think it could work, maybe my numbers are slightly inflated but we have to start some place.

16. Thank you

17. Well good for you but your idea isn't helping anyone except bigs get bigger.

18. Welcome back sweetcheeks hope your having a fantastic day. My idea is not helping anyone because it's just an idea. Thank you for your input, I'm am glad you have shared your opinion.