Pin or Not: Idiots Abound

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by AW_BlackFission-_-Wolf_NO, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :lol: :lol: I laughed hard at this

2. Rogue tries to project her anger outside of herself not to go into a depression and not to loose the last few ppl around her.
    No judgement.. Just analysing.

3. You do know yuno knows you know that she's right, you actually attack people's rl. Yeah? You're actually the one who judge them way out of the box yeah? And i'm not going out of topic, fact im saying, 8 is you. Like you once said "everyone in life is Hypocrite" :3

4. You've been noted. <-- And u know that ik that yuno is being passive aggressive and that you know you just did the same thing so you know, yuno lmfao.

grab a mirror ya weirdo. only way ur gon figure out ur self-righteous ass aint always right

5. His pecans are indeed sandy

6. Fairy... Showin 96% of kaw, they be hypocrites... and I'm the fairy.

You're logic is noted, thx

7. Calling others self righteous. Now that's funny.

8. Just like your face *moon face*

9. You know wolf likes kids like you, right? Like, really likes?

I'd be wary if I were you.

10. Lols. And you assume I'm a kid, not just an immature young adult? Sorry boo but you are wrong ;)

11. Not much difference

12. Either way, eat one :)

13. Did wolf promise you candy? A lollipop perhaps?

I do hope you enjoy yourself. It's clear the supporters of wolf have the same mentality as his natural inclination.

14. Lmao, it is also clear you are some kind of badass, watch out everyone :eek:

15. Ashaya you wanna know the truth follow me. When not...that tells all.

And go wash you mouth for telling such a lie and wash your fingers too while at it. Jeez... Do you look ugly for telling such a lie.

16. There's more people that can provide proof that that "lie" is truth, than supporters of this perv.

Wolf is the biggest liar. Every thread he has made is to try to bury that fact. Any of his "supporters" are either his alts, or brainless idiots. Which are you?

17. By your logic I'm a brainless idiot. By normal people with a higher than inadequate(not you)'s logic, I am clearly on the right side of this argument :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.