CF to Wolf

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Stormruler, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I thought my advice was pretty good tbh I wasn't trying to start something with you I don't even know you just giving some advice cheers.

2. Neither was I grizzy, no worries here. and I'll actually agree to your advice to some extent lol... but, it's exactly the other way around lol. Owl already doin it ;)

3. Lols @ your stats :p ;)

4. Wolf, You have no reason to be hitting xoxox. For some weird reason, you took it upon yourself to defend my honor after I made my last forum thread. I never asked you to, nor do I need you to. Everyone knows that you and my guy are enemies. I do not wish to be your friend. I blocked you after you posted on my wall 12 times. You posted on xoxox wall ever more than that. You stated you were going to farm xo until they apologized for disrespecting me. You have a lot of nerve pulling that. You know who my love is, and posted on my wall just to piss him off. Then you posted a bunch of crap on my sisters wall. Completely unacceptable. Leave us be. Xoxox is a friend of mine. Xoxox did not whine about you hitting, nor was a cf begged for to you. How about if you stop hassling all of us?

5. ^^ Incorrect- You and Roni. And I haven't hassled you since. I don't want anything to do with you. And I posted on your "sister's" wall to basically stop lying about Roni. YOU all have hassled her far too long. At least kita showed a sense of decency

And lastly- My "nerve" so to speak, is to fight morons. Also, get out of the past, todays a new day. I doubt u even know why I'm hittin xo now lolol

6. :lol:

7. And Xo, why not mention who invited you to a clan (from wc) for Ole Man eb? Why not mention the one who stopped hittin u while in clan so u could enjoy Ole Man without worry?

8. I really hope you're not the one hitting xo, you're 20+ times his size lmao

9. Omg alts (\(°o°)/)

10. So your alt is "a wolf named owl" huh, if i remember correctly that account commented several times on your thread in support of you after you were caught sending inappropriate messages to a child.

11. Stay out nub. You ain't want nun :lol: ;)

12. Actually i do want sum , I'd farm you if you weren't so tiny, it would be one sided

13. :lol: take a joke noob

14. I was joking too ☻☻☻☻☻

15. Grave he has a couple of Alts and he does use most of them to support his threads lol. We're really giving him more attention than he should get...

16. Even then, his alt is 5x xox's size.

17. Oooooooooh. So this is that person ^^ ?
    -Not Chaos-

18. Blind fools, Khalifa lolol. Do not hate them, for they know not what they do.

or say ~awno~

19. Watcha call me? I know what I'm doing I was just hoping you weren't using your alt to give yourself free popularity points

20. Guys don't change the subject.... The subject was the absolute, extreme childishness of this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.