Pin or Not: Idiots Abound

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by AW_BlackFission-_-Wolf_NO, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. **EDIT** It has been brought to my attention that certain... People... Feel this thread is "baiting", so to speak- an attempt to "bring out the worst in people". <~~ FYI: It's your "worst" that's showing, not mine. If you break ToU in your replies, you will be reported, simple as that. This op is purely opinion and observation. No names have been mentioned. "Baiting"? <~ Umm no. Thanks**/EDIT**

^^ it's been ss as well btw.

A comprehensive List of Idiotic Happenings:

Very simple- You're arrogant ignorance in wc doesn't make you cool.

** Mods, should people go WAY off topic like they always do, Please Lock. Thanks! I'm tired of those idiots spamming my threads to purposely get them deleted.**

1) Anyone who calls others "fairy", is in denial. EVERYONE does ebs -_-... seriously.

2) All these "why are you pin..." in wc?? Shutup! Everyone knows what pin is. Everyone knows how to pin. Everyone is in pin at some point. idc if someone pinned themself (pvp or eb), or "they" did. <-- Pin is a viable tactic, fighting from pin as well. If you don't, THAT DOESN'T MAKE YOU COOL...

3) Calling out blatantly untrue "hits" on others~ Please shutup. Yes you rooster.

4) "libtards", "republicants" <~~ If your argument to any "political" matter is- "that's what a libtard/republicant would say"... You're a moron.

5) Ending every statement in wc with "... HAHAHAHAAA" is what 5 year olds do.

6) Talking about stripping people in wc while stripping someone, defeats the purpose. Shutup ya glory hound, go get some gold.

7) A 300mcs (ie) taunting folks half their size or more in wc with, "why aren't you hitting back?..." <~~ Do I really haveta explain this one to you morons?

8) This is a game. Correct- So shutup about personal crap! Saying, "It's just a game..." and then immediately attacking someone's dignity with Life's 'Outside of kaw' anything, makes you a gawd damned hypocrite.

9) Verify what you know BEFORE you throw your BS into wc. It's simple really, KNOW what you're talking about genius!

10) If this offends you ^^^^ THERE'S YOUR SIGN!

~awno~

2. A lot of butt hurt within this one

3. Rogue.. You know very well that isn't true at all. You are nasty. Now stop harassing. It tells ppl much more about what kind of person you are like then the other way around. And yes...you are being lied to by someone you trust and like. That's ugly but no excuse for your gutter behaviour.

4. Oh no I'm not cool?!? Please Wolf release a cool guide, please please please :) :) :)

5. oh Miek I know very well that it Is true.

6. Its not. She told me...and I told you.

7. I actually have to agree with you on all of these.

8. Miek, shut up. my issue with the perv came about way before you came aware. over two years ago. I have my ss, it has been shared.

9. ^^^ Wrong Rogue. I have been friends with Miek for nigh 7 years. She was there when you first tried this deception. Also, Miek doesn't lie. She is quite frankly the most honest person ik.

She did indeed actually speak with the "girl" you claim as well.

**edit** also, I've seen the ss. It's a messenger app. I've only ever used 2 acc names on the messenger app that is unable to be said as it's apparently a bypass- Mithandir and everwhisper. There's no point in using "_" and "-" in a name for that messenger app. it's a social app. You know exactly what I mean

You're comments are again, violating policy

10. Lolol thanks Aaron. Knew I was gonna take flak on this topic no matter what, so I juz said it like I see it.

I'm guilty of doin numerous things in the past that are on that list too lolz. This was a bomb directed at all readers (and op) to just own up and at least start to try another way haha.

It's kaw tho, who knows

11. Was a bit bored, i actually read your forum. Yaiii. Isn't number 8 you? I mean. It's a game right? Why you had to tell me things about you hurting others blah blah, and how i am blind in the game? Idk, just wondering.

12. :lol: all these nubs talkin trash *moon face

13. Really Yuno?? did you miss the "wc" part?

and 8 is actually a point to show that it goes BEYOND game when life is brought in. doesn't say anything wrong with it, juz dont claim it's a game then do that

14. I'm just saying, didn't you say same thing to me? Lol, if it's just a game, it's just a game, you didn't need to give me "lessons" of how ignorant i am and i need to open my eyes. For the game. Lol. So like, number 8 is just valid for wc?

15. ffs Yuno!! I dont argue it's just a game. I know better. I see clear as day how people are impacted on kaw by other players.

^^^ for those who DO claim it's just a game- THEY need to keep life out of it then.

The answer is no. I'm not #8. Ive done that before, but I opened my eyes

16. Oh, i'm just wondering, don't get me wrong. But didn't you say everyone is hypocrite in life. And isn't calling me a sociopath attacking rl somehow? ? idk. I'm just asking. and seeking for enlightment, since i'm ignorant.

17. Does anyone have a good pecan Sandy recipe? #GoingOffTopic

18. You do know Yuno. And what you are doing is called passive aggression.

Don't derail Topic please. further discussion can be taken up with me elsewhere

19. Very funny slim lol. you know what I mean.I don't troll your posts, please show the same courtesy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.