time limit to get event deops

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by SL44AMG, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Simple question to see how the Kaw community feels. Should drops be limited to the amount of time you spent on an eb?

For example:

An eb is 1 hour long and you were there for 30 mins. So half the time the eb was open. So 50%. Meaning you may only receive 50% of max items.

THESE DONT HAVE TO BE THE EXACT NUMBERS.

Just to show what i mean by this.

Give your opinion and please stay constructive :)

2. I support. This is actually a good idea, nice thought op

3. Support! Screw those leaches who gain from everyone else's hard work (middle finger)

4. Support!

5. No support, shouldn't be punished if you miss part of an eb for sleeping. Also if you're there for half the eb compared to someone who was there the whole time yet you get more hits, why shouldn't you get max drops.

6. This would hugely deincentivize helping out clans struggling with ebs--which is a LOT of smaller clans. Sure, it would promote staying in clans for entire ebs. But as someone just said, what about sleeping through half of a 12h eb, then hitting constantly for 5-6h? (Yes, this assumes taking 12h to complete it.)

Really, this would hurt smalls more than nerf bigs.

7. I said these numbers arent exact so don't think about the numbers i posted. Instead think about the actual idea and how changing the numbers to something else could work.

FORGET MY NUMBERS. THEY WERE JUST TO MAKE IT EASIER TO VIEW THE SCENARIO.

8. I'll actually be some what constructive, I don't think it should solely be based on the amount of time you're active in an eb, however I do think it should be based on the amount of hits you get in an eb rather than the amount of plunder you make from an eb.
    If someone gets 400 hits in an 8 hour eb but is only active for 6 hours, they shouldn't get less than someone who was active for the 8 hours but only got 300 hits.

9. I like the idea in theory, it could promote clan loyalty as well as discouraging clan hopping.
    But I imagine it wouldnt effect trains or blitzes so kind of punishes the non payers in event who rely on clan hopping to be competitive.

Just my two cents

10. Worst idea ive seen

11. I think a clan loyalty bonus to items and/or plunder would be more beneficial than punishing hoppers. I highly doubt the devs would ever consider punishing the clan hoppers as they are probably the highest spending players. Either way would also remove the ability to leave for a br or to help a friend/family clan who needs it as well because you'd lose any bonuses or be punished for "disloyalty."