Perhaps one of, if not, the greatest stories ever told

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -_slim-shady_-, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

2. ...is it possible to learn this power?

..Not from a Mod

3. 10/10 would meme again

4. Its good but its a block of text just saying my view but its good :)

5. Yeah sorry I didn't really care enough to make it "pop" or stand out

6. Its ok it was good though :)

7. This is a direct copy and paste. Good story but no effort from you

8. Ty but I didn't copy and paste it sorry you think​ that that I mean on the Wookiapedia that isn't even how it is formatted

But you are right next time imma tell another better even (as Trump would say) goodly story and imma make it "pop"

9. @whowantsmetobetheirboobee

"Firsting" is still a bannable offense. Enjoy.

10. Interesting story. please continue.

Have you ever thought of writing stories for a living?

11. Hahaha

12. So this is Palpatine's dialogue to Anakin in Revenge of the Sith. Many believe that Palpatine was the apprentice that killed his master and learned the secrets of preventing death. The most popular theory is ...

Palpatine used midichlorians to create life in Shmi Skywalker (her planet of residence was close to Palpatine's) therefore Palpatine made Anakin.

Anakin obviously killed Palpatine (ironic)

Palpatine's last line about how his master could save others but not himself leads one to believe that Palpatine DID learn how to do this, thus Snoke in Episode 7 is actually Palpatine returned.

Just a theory.

13. Place your bets here on Rey is:

A) Luke's daughter

B) Leia (and Han's) daughter

C) Immaculate Conception (Anakin Style)

D) Obi Wan's grand daughter

E) Lyra Erso's grand daughter

F) Darth Maul's (ok scratch that)

G) Bobba Fett's daughter (ooooooh)

H) Jabba's (ok scratch that too)

I) She's a droid!!! (Sorry.. that's from Alien movie franchise)

J) I will not make Star Trek jokes in respect to our mod

K) Insert your theory here!

14. Got em

15. Great theory first off but...

Palaguis and Palpatine both meditated and used the power to create Anakin this is all in the novelization of Episode 1

Also Disney released a statement saying that Palpatine and Vader are both dead mainly because those two were some of the highest ranked fan theories after TFA came out

16. B)

17. Disney also said that nothing is cannon until they themselves put it into film/tv ... not even Disney approved books/comic books

18. Dew it.

19. So this is Palpatine's dialogue to Anakin in Revenge of the Sith. Many believe that Palpatine was the apprentice that killed his master and learned the secrets of preventing death. The most popular theory is ...

Palpatine used midichlorians to create life in Shmi Skywalker (her planet of residence was close to Palpatine's) therefore Palpatine made Anakin.

Anakin obviously killed Palpatine (ironic)

Palpatine's last line about how his master could save others but not himself leads one to believe that Palpatine DID learn how to do this, thus Snoke in Episode 7 is actually Palpatine returned.

Just a theory.[/quote]
    Great theory first off but...

Palaguis and Palpatine both meditated and used the power to create Anakin this is all in the novelization of Episode 1

Also Disney released a statement saying that Palpatine and Vader are both dead mainly because those two were some of the highest ranked fan theories after TFA came out[/quote]

Disney also said that nothing is cannon until they themselves put it into film/tv ... not even Disney approved books/comic books[/quote]
    ....no they didnt lol or well not anymore they stated what is Canon months ago

The original trilogy, the prequels ,the new movies of course lol, the aftermath series, the new comics, and the clone wars (2008), rebels, and any other thing Disney releases with star wars title

Also whule we are on the topic imma say that I believe Snoke is a man by the name of Gallius Rax. Rwx was the center of the aftermath series and is force sensitive also he was born on Jakku, he was a imperial warlord and his flagship star Destroyer was the one Rey flew through on Jakku which crashed during the battle of Jakku (and that can explain his Scars) also Palpatine found him on Jakku because Rax was force sensitive and trained him alittle bit and put him in a high position in the imperial military and this is a little side note Palpatine introduced Rax to opera and after this Rax carried himself with the same demeanor and the novelization of TFA it stated that Snoke gestured like an opera performer

20. It's bad enough I have to hear this story from you every day on 3rd party app.... but here too?

No support 