Legends Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Ruggy is correct. Beta is currently being completed by iOS users, then android will join them.

The release of the feature to the wider kaw community will be done at the same time.

There will not be a pc version of legends because of viability - but there is no need to complete these tasks on a pc. There is no benefit.

For wars and the like where there is a pc advantage they will still be able to do this on pc. Otherwise it's reliant on your smartphone for this feature - which, let's be honest, nearly everyone has.

2. im finding the skulls from legends tasks in the marketplace on my smart phone how soon will the legend icon appear and where should i look?

3. Those items are currently useless, legends is still being tested. Just ignore them for now.

4. Can anyone beta test or is it a select few??

5. It is a selected amount of people who signed up for the beta when the sign up was released. Sign ups have since closed.

6. Thank you Mei do they post about it in forums when beta testing is coming?

7. They did this time.

8. Will this platform also unevenly benefit I-Phone,I-Pad,I-Everything users over Android, as the current platform does? JUST putting that out there.

9. Looking forward to testing it

10. Are all those who signed up for the beta going to beta test this

11. Is that photo of new girl original kaw girl sister @devs

12. Hope so.

13. Hope so.

14. Beta testing even started? If so how is the progress? When we except for this update? @devs

15. Is Legends like Stories on PIMD?

16. It's pretty cool. Not to give away info  but it'll streamline future events

17. Hell yaaaaaaassssss thankies devs<3

18. Why is it always white women you guys tend to use though I just realized that…Lol.

19. Will this cost actual money?
    Or will this be like quest's where u get actual stuff and don't have to compete and spend money , cause some of us wanna enjoy the game just by playing