Clan Based Promo Idea - EB and PVP

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Thanatos-Korgano, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Support!

A very good idea I trust the devs will look into carefully, especially since incentives to clan loyalty is so extremely loooooong overdue;-)

Regarding clan jumping.
    This can possibly be solved (or fixed) by letting the individual effect of the clan bonus also be a percentage. Say that an active Kingdom not spending cash (should be the benchmark) gets 8 full unloads a day, that Kingdom should get 100% of the clan bonus if all is done in 1 clan. Possibly we keep this as 100% if the Kindom splits its actions between two clans (i.e. 4 daily unloads in two clans required to get 100% of the clan bonus i both clans).

Loyal active Kingdoms will then get full plunder. Wheras freeriders, although spending cash on crystal, will be "punished" if they only put in one or two unloads daily in a clan.

Might even consider awarding super active loyal Kingdoms by giving 120% of the clan bonus, let's say if putting in 10 full unloads.

Think I'd also see a shift from the individual plunder bonus to clan bonus to trigger the issue "I might jump around a bit more to reach next individual target, but then I get a lower percentage of the clan bonus..."

2. :D :D :D yep full approval here good idea well thought out :p :D :D :D

3. ^^^ I like the idea, but how about a time period need to "remain" in clan prior to receiving that clan bonus??

Say Clan X has 15%, but u want the Clan Y bonus at 20%. <-- a lil dodgy imo. So let's say after ta move to Clan Y, ya haveta remain 48 hrs (throwin it out there) for the bonus to kick in??

Also for those who war, or are loyal to their clan- but like to do quick hops to help others- Simply put like a "delayed or timed" loss of clan bonus spell. <-- in war or in another clan, they wont get the bonus of either for the quick hop, BUT say you have a 6 hr time limit... go war, come back and boom, u keep your 20% bonus becuz you were not gone longer than 6 hrs.

Obviously times and % are up for debate, those are generalizations.

Thanks guys ladys, great ideas!

4. Support for anything that rewards clan loyalty. So long overdue.

5. Bumpy bump bump

6. For the first time I am not posting tl;dr on such a long post! Read everything'!
    Full support!

7. Just to mention, Every person on this thread has given support till now! Devs, you should definitely think about it! These kinda features are the ones that can help increase kaw's lifespan!