What's the point of life?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by _ZE_FireKTN_MP_, Apr 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am -WyTheN-

I want to be farmed Huskari style plz

2. After reading only the OP Thought I got redirected to yahoo answers. You really couldn't ask more generic question

But.. Who cares who remembers us. Would you love any less if no one but you remembered your love? I don't depend on others to validate what has meaning in my life.

3. Ok ok. I was hesitant to post here. But seen some good stuff, and props to the funny dumb stuff too lmao!

One quote that stuck with me from very early on was

"We are not physical beings living a spiritual life, we are spiritual beings living a physical life"

And that shoved me off in this search for "meaning". Im not liked a whole lot, but let me explain... I'm not disliked a whole lot either lol. after reading here, I have an inkling some of you may know what I mean. I guess misunderstood is the proper wording. Ive never been good at communication despite my ability with words. I can read people, situations, stuff like that but that's where the connection starts to get faulty. I have no efficient way of sharing what I see or feel... without being hated, or seen as arrogant. And yes, Im aware some will read this amd think, "boi this guy is an arrogant ass." Quite frankly, I see where they are coming from. Cant just walk up to anyone and start a conversation about a whole conglomerate of understandings- I may not even fully understand- and expect to make a connection there lol.

Ok, having said that (being the hard part lol)- I genuinely feel that the sharing of understanding is the growth of life. You can take that last sentence and it applies to: People; Science; Intelligence (agencies and such); Animals; well ya get the point.

I believe it's that simple. Good - is a human invention. Bad - is a human invention. Take those two judgmental descriptions out and u have- .... a rock. It's neither. hit someone in the with it though? entirely different ball field.

~I guess my point was this- leave noone behind. we're all on a pretty damn hard journey already (hopefully that wont get me silenced).

"The World is our reflection, Everyone our Teacher"

That is a trippy way to see the world honestly. But somethin about it rings deep inside.

~awno~ Confused Monk
    Thanks all

**Edit** Quick shout out- Fire, takes a whole lotta courage to search for meaning, respect. Mad Hatter- brilliant!! Khali- wussup ;p

*mic drop* (khali made me do it e.e)

4. What if I told you your real life is just an illusion and KaW is the real life?

*and that ginger from the legends is your wife?

*insert mind blown gif

5. Gingers have no soul

6. In related news.... Clay is a ginger.

7. well, now that Im informed...

8. Idk but i feel as tho the possibility of they're being a infinite and ever changing number of points with the only true parameter being perception is fairly high. All life may be is a perception of a perception of a perception and so forth which are capable of perceptions which are capable of perceptions and so forth which occur infinitely & simultaneously. My goal in life is to find a content perception i guess, tho that goal maybe subject to change as is perception.

9. There is no point to life. We as a species are here by chance alone, it is narcissistic to believe that we were created internationally and have a higher purpose.You aren't special, nor am I, nor is anoybody you know. We are all completely insignificant on a Universal scale-
    If you died tomorrow nothing would be truly affected.

10. I'm catholic so I believe in religious purposes of life.

11. To reproduce pretty much. Nothing else.

12. In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous.
    In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories .

13. The point of life is to contemplate the point of life.

14. ^^^^ Yep nothing more needs be said. End of story. Case closed. Vamooshka. Neit.

Ok- Einstein's Theory of Relativity, and Special Theory of Relativity, could explain a huge range of understanding. However, the smaller we go, into the realm of Quantum Mechanics- His theories break apart.

**Edit** Had to look it up again >.<. For anyone who knows about entanglement, it violates Einstein's speed limit in the Universe- Light. On a quantum level, two separate particles can, no matter how far apart they are, (once entangled) copy each other's Exact movement instantaneously. Yes, I did not stutter.

Deeper into science- Deeper into proof of something extraordinary that could very well be God.

You want answers? Look within. The world doesn't have any answers- instead it's where the keys are found to unlock what u already know within. Will wisdom provide a meaning for life? I dont know. But I can assure u, it wont answer itself lol. Up to me to dig around in life's dirt.

15. monkey see monkey do, monkey throw poo poo on you
    

16. Point of life is for you to decide what the point of YOUR life will be!

17. survive, even if it means killing. kill all the weak who cannot survive. must survive.

18. To take out ISIS! AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! Couldn't help myself. Peace out peeps!

19. There is no point. We are just here to die later on. Hope this helped u :v

20. No wonder kaw has gone downhill ^^^^

Depressing buncha farts eh? Well ya dont have be like them...

juz so ya know

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.