Orisons of Glory - Part 9

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, Apr 22, 2017.

1. @ATA_Charlie how will the new tokens benefit accounts that are building/upgrading on OR lands? Surely ATA don't want to leave bigger players out?

2. The point is to bridge the gap

3. You cam basically change your build on the lower lands for free.

4. Thank you devs for the useless drop rate, and useless building tokens, as all my lands are BC except osman... What a waste of time this event!!!!! Not even bothered... So disappointing...

5. The drop rate is lower than normal this event,guessing it has to do with the lack of $$ from the last one so this event basically the only way to get the higher tiers is by spending $$$$ for the old man or zta ebs.

6. So, ATA is saying we can use the rewards to change our builds for free! Well, im already seeing Hansels and Attack builds getting better drops then Hybrids. So if their is no fairness in the rewards then fix the drops to be fair for all builds from the ebs.

7. Never seen so many tears in one thread. The tokens are to bridge the gap between new players. NOT everyone reaches BC or completes a game so stop making that your goal!

Make it your goal to enjoy the game with the different systems KaW has like ebs, ee, osw and legends soon. If you can't spend the money then don't!

You're not going to make it to BC. End of story. If you can't drop money stop complaining about it. Just enjoy the game and play at your range :)

8. Every build has its own strategy. I'm also hybird with you but i chose this build knowing it's flaws. This is a strategy game last i checked. Quit crying cause it doesnt do anything

9. No tears here KoT, I'm just an inquisitive person, who likes to provoke a good discussion :)

In my opinion it seems a little unethical to charge larger accounts for something and provide it free of charge to others. Also, introducing new features to the game which have nothing to do with larger accounts makes it look like they are alienating them. Anyway just an observation

10. No tears at all, just stating the obvious! Facts are facts, let ATA respond to my question!

11. Oh yippie more useless stuff to have on my board. LLBC... HLBC... HFBC... ABBC... but still need lands and buildings in OR... great thinking this thru for your loyal players... let's give the noobs something to do nothing for... right

12. I do love how everyone complains and complains.

Here's a fun fact. Small players still have to work for bc, just like you. The only difference is they can get thru the lower lands much faster now, without having to pay.

This is a step in the right direction. The biggest issue this game has is new player retention. What is one of the biggest causes of new players quitting? Seeing the difference between them and a bc account.

This makes that difference seem like less, even tho for the most part, most of this is useless to everyone. I can't make use of ll tokens, hl tokens will get half my hl done, hf tokens won't get me anywhere, and abyss tokens might get me 5 completed abyss buildings. Most of that is doable already in just a couple events.

13. Keep crying like this we can all have a laugh about it.

14. Ps3 comes out. You charge 400$
    Then Ps4 comes out and you charge 500$ and change the price of the Ps3 to 200$.

This is basically what is happening. It's not "unfair" or "unethical".

The point of this event is to help smalls bridge the Gap between the larger players so that there is more of a balance.

Big players aren't getting played. They can still event for EQ and Silver bars for their lands. This event is to help the SMALLS.

15. The majority of new acc's are alts anyway,and a lot of the so called smalls will not grow anyway as they want the advantages of small builds for placement in the war system.Regardless of what is said the larger mid's n smaller big's are still trying to get to BC,osmon tokens should have been made available.

16. BTW just in case you haven't thought about it new players can't upgrade their equip lol because don't have mage unlocked will the beetle ivhor stay until they can upgrade it? Just wondered.

17. A valid point, but unless Sony are giving away PS3s for free... maybe I'm being too pedantic there lol.

It seems the same old argument comes up whenever ATA introduces a new change to "bridge the gap". I'm sure ATA have heard all points of view within the many threads which hold this same debate (well the ones which were posted outside the ATA annual booze cruise). Which is why I won't go through them.

Perhaps Charlie could provide some clarity on whether this is a "bridging the gap" exercise or maybe indicate if ATA intend to cater for the rest of the community with the new token update?

18. Does it matter that for once everything in the game doesn't suit people who are BC or close to it? It's one event that's gunna help the smaller players.

You reap the benefits of being BC or close to it every single day. Every other event is catered to you. Minimal actions for max drops puts you in the best position to get the best rewards in any event.

Being BC already also puts you in the best position for the new lands that are coming out soon. That one that will make the gap (most likely) ridiculously bigger again. Is a few free UGs to the mids that big of a deal?

Would OR tokens have been nice for me? Sure. But it wouldn't make that much of a difference. For a mid account, the free UGs might be the difference between hitting TSG and hitting ASoF (just as an example).

19. I don't buy the "bridge the gap" theory because the 600mil cs gap that spans the OR lands is the largest in the game. Its the freakin Sahara.

20. Hence, the extra silver bars.
    Tokens for LL, HL, HF and Abyss. Silver bars for upgrades of OR buildings and land unlocks.
    Come on, please offer relevant solutions or suggestions rather than pointing at something that is already obvious.
    (Please read my suggestion on page 9)