A fierce opponent.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Hades, Apr 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I met Roni a couple weeks ago through forums. Putting all our differences aside, all our bickering, and unkind words to each other aside. I dedicate this thread to Roni.

I want to tell you something about her. I disrespected her, so she is now farming me. No, I am not crying about being farmed, nor is this a cf request. Roni is farming me. Being completely sincere, I want to talk about her farming skills. I am seriously impressed. She has been all over me for the last 48 hours. She has hit me every few minutes, eating up my troops and spies, continually for 48 hours. I must give her kudos on this. I have found a new respect for Roni. She is a fierce opponent. She is an excellent farmer. Best I have seen in my 3 years on Kaw.

I just wanted to say that. Doesn't matter if you love her, or hate her. Please do not bash her in any comments. I am showing respect because she has earned mine.

Sincerely, Hades.

2. I've made some pretty bad threads in my time but this is by far the worst thread I've ever seen in my life, just ask for a cf already instead of pretending you don't want one :lol: :lol:

3. I don't need a cf. My words are sincere.

4. Well then why did you make a whole new thread about someone like 1 tenth of your size farming you then :lol:

5. XoXo no one asked for your opinion

6. Lol

7. So the guy made a forum for nobody to post on it?

8. The girl posted it for roni and all you guys do is bash on it. Wth is wrong with you people

9. Nobody asked you to reply to me, or pretend to be Hades sister but you still do it :cool:

10. Its to everyone its a public forum read the thread smh.

11. Because Roni is 1/10 my size, and she impressed me with her skills, and perseverance.

12. And again, no one asked your opinion not even OP who you seem to be sticking up for :lol:

13. Cuz heaven forbid Hades has a sister. Holy crap its unreal people can have siblings. Its unthinkable right

14. Kita... Be nice.

15. Anyone can post on here you know aslong as its on topic seems to me like op is trying to get it to stop by complimenting roni idk.

16. Tbh I thought people pretending to be related was unthinkable but then I got proven wrong ;)

17. I promised I wouldn't bash roni and I havent

18. Xo I could care less what you think

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.