New Event Format - Success or Failure? Improvement's?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Xx_Skepter_xX, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Only suggestion I have is probably be able to bank more than 2k I don't see why there's a limit on the number of favors you can bank it's not like it would make a big difference but still.

~Chaos

2. What if you could bank a certain amount, like 2k, for free each day, but if you wanted to bank more it wouldn't be an equal exchange? For instance, 3k regular favors would turn into 2k banked, or 1.5k, or some other deemed-fair exchange rate.

3. I love the pvp part of this event even though I'm
    Not a pvp build. The only thing I'm not liking is when I hit someone, I lose 5k up to 20k.

4. Some friends get like. 16k a hit. I get 30 a whole fricken unload.

5. Best event yet! please keep this layout!

Personal responsibility-

1) if you go into WC out of pin <that's your fault.

2) Be aware of events! If you dont take the time to read forum or ask a player to inform u <that's your fault.

3) Opt out is an option. if u dont <that's your fault.

4) There was never a need for me to be "on my toes" at all times. If you dont know how to bank and lose a ton of favors and/or gold <that's your fault.

** Request- Please raise the amount you can bank each day!**

6. Very encouraging event I like the spells to limit hits and give bonuses it brings a tactical element with the scout thing , definitely a step forward if utililised well.

7. Keep it simple I say.

8. I'd prefer battle list to play a larger role in pvp.

9. That's literally this event :/

10. I love this event, it gives you an incentive to pvp instead of pve

11. Lolz Fractals, on every one of my accs, I used bl. got my goals easily. So not entirely sure y u didnt lol

12. Everyone has a different experience with this event. You might get little incoming. But there are lots of people who get destroyed if they regen even once past the "pin" threshold. Perhaps you're one of the lucky ones that gets thousands on a win and only lose a few when hit. If you look at forums there are tons of people talking about losing tons and only gaining a little.

13. My BL has been 98% the same people this entire time. All of which are constantly in pin or pay absolute crap. Most of my targets I've gotten from other people because BL has been absolutely useless. There are others experiencing this, so it's not a limited issue.

14. I have loved this event. I don't doubt it can and needs to be improved but I have enjoyed getting hit and hitting back with no complaints from anyone. It has increased the amount I have played and increased the amount I am willing to spend in the future as I play. I wish everyone the best and thank them for playing KaW. I deeply appreciate the choice between opting in and opting out. Been a really enjoyable event.

15. @blackfission

Looks like we got ourselves a badass here.

Lolz

16. I disagree to this dan. If someone just stayed opted in and sucked up the inc they could still get far better rewards than opting out. Hell if you do a hte and hit items you'll get 790 per eb. So it still benefits pay to pkay(as it should just a little) it gives other players who can't pay for the constant ebs to get a great reward

17. I like the new format. However I believe during a PvP event those that participate in PvP should earn more rewards than those that just eb.

18. @Fractals - Dont be bitter just cuz you suck lmfao. learn to fight proper; that simple.

and @Dan - Lucky aint it. Highest drop I ever got was 537. and you can bet ur arse I took plenty of inc lol. I realize it's a different exp for everyone... that's why I said personal responsibility- quit blaming others and the game. If ya can't fight yet, then figure it out. Noone elses fault for folks' incompetence... sheesh.

19. Not able to earn event items from dtw/pin would be beneficial

20. Overall, brilliant move back to some old school random whacking. Auto-Opt in is great and the large reduction for those who opt out is great.

Mechanics/payouts etc etc could be tweaked over time but the spirit is bang on.