Legends Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 18, 2017.

1. If u gonna mimic WoW bring the black market so I can get rid of useless equipment etc. to help smalls grow

2. I'll hold my hype for now ;)

3. k

4. YEET

5. Will we have daily "legends" to complete or how exactly will we receive these tasks

6. Did you completely ignore the entire original post? I think you did.

7. Very excited to test out this feature!

8. No need to be rude.

9. Cool very excited to help with testing

10. It was stated an indicator would appear when they were available but did not state how often an indicator would appear... so yeah no... I read the post before asking but thanks for checking ♡

11. When you receive a new Legend you will see a red badge on the Home Screen. More details to come on the specifics, but as a teaser, sometimes everyone will get a Legend at the same time. Sometimes you can trigger a Legend by completing another Legend. Sometimes you can trigger a Legend by doing something in the game. Most of this will not be advertised, it will be up to you guys to figure out why your buddies have a secret Legend and how you can get it. Also sometimes things will happen to you BECAUSE you have a Legend active. For example, you might see your friend get a drop you've never seen from an EB. It could be because they have a Legend that triggered it.

12. Back in December of '15 I left an idea in a thread called "daily bonus".
    For lack of a better name I called the idea journeys, and it sounds very similar to these legends. Probably just a coincidence but I fully support this update and I'm very excited to see it in action.
    Hope the testing goes great!

13. Nope we stole it from you.

14. Lol

15. Bruce is back and he ain't messing about :cool: :lol:

16. More discrimination against people who play using pc

17. You're getting phased out sorry buddy.

18. will there be cake?

19. My fear with this (and I'm prejudging--so I hope I'm wrong) is that it makes kaw even more of a 'solo' game. That is, the one thing that always made kaw great was its clan and 'loyalty' structure--along with the community aspect.

I hope I'm wrong but it sounds like legends may end up being an isolationist avenue for people. I would have hoped a clan loyalty incentive would have pre-dated anything more individualistic. The events themselves already put clans as a secondary consideration. If not watched carefully, it will mean a much quicker demise for kaw.

Consider clan based changes and incentives for clan loyalty. These updates are long overdue.