Legends Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 18, 2017.

1. I already got items for legends

2. Yup! We've been turning a couple of knobs. They will likely be removed shortly. The Beta has NOT started, but over the next while you might see some weird stuff, man.

3. So i have randomly received beta items....does that mean i can beta test once android beta is released?

4. Looks good. Glad to see new content being released. :)

5. I wanna beta test this...

6. Not unless you got an invitation from us.

7. Thank you for posting in plain English and not silly role play speak.

8. So if you get beta items it really means nothing at this point? Just you guys testing things out?

9. How do we apply for such beta?

10. Ditto

11. You had to apply there was a post on fourms to sign up it's to late now though

12. I applied when that post was about 5-10 min old lol, didn't get accepted  not yet at least :/

13. @Blueberry did you check your email?

14. Boi

15. Kudos for trying new things. I'm guessing this will be similar to CoC events?

I'm hopeful that some of these challenges will include aspects from PVe/PVP/ee/.

I'm also hopeful that you guys will find a way to let the warlord/warchiefs opt the entire clan into a "legends" event with rewards being distributed clan wide. A lot of players are still screaming for clan unity aspects to be added to the game. This looks like a great opportunity to do just that.

Staying tuned. 

16. Pingu's opinion doesn't matter though cause all he can do is noot

17. Correct. In fact they will magically disppear soon.

If you applied during the open window you shoooouuld be good to go. If you're accepted you will get an email when the Beta starts. Sometime soon.

18. How do you choose whom gets into the beta and who doesn't? Or is it completely randomized?