Gold Bars

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ApeGod, Apr 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone, I just wanted to give some input to the devs and moderators by introducing a new idea which is Gold Bars.

I would implement this Gold Bars by making them cost 300bill and sell it for 225bill.. (how do i came up with this?

Bronze bars cost 30mill... x100 = Silver Bars cost 3bill.... x100 = Gold Bars cost 300bill...

I hope this will be a new update to the game and a new reward for upcoming new events. I have given feedbacks to the dev and I think they are taking care of it.

I can't wait for this

2. I really hope the developer accepts this idea.

3. This idea is more of a quality of life change if anything - since they're just silver bars but bigger? Prob unnecessary but I guess it makes banking faster

4. As for new events, i recommend the dev to be giving very little gold bars and to only top 100 players.. since it is rare and good reward

(Edit: Why Gold Bars are important? Because top player cost 300T up to 2Q now so Gold Bars will be much faster rather than tapping 500 silver bars over and over in the marketplace. It takes fewer taps for Gold Bars to be purchased)

5. Just because you sent feedback doesn't automatically mean they are "taking care of it". I've only seen a few ideas implemented out of hundreds sent via feedback. If you are needing to bank so much in sb that you need a lot of time to do so, then you are doing something wrong.

6. Best idea I've seen in the last 78 seconds

7. First of all, this is just an idea, so they might do it or not. Its just an opinion.

8. Thank you :)

9. Yes banking faster. But they can also implement this as new event rewards, that would be very fun :)

10. Stupid app crashed in the middle of writing my post so Im just gonna make it short.

Support gold bars but not at the value OP mentioned. No point at all in increasing their value if the ratio is the same except to add quicker banking, which I dont think everyone will like/support that. Just make them event ONLY rewards, can not be purchased, and sell for 3b instead of 2.25. This will give more meaning/value to event rewards which I think is overdue anyways probably since osmon came out.

11. Id say gold bar should be 3t

12. As long as I get 1mill for free I support this haha

13. And um... Second of all?

14. Heck I support that as long as its not purchasable I dont like the idea of rapid banking unless they sell for a much lesser ratio. Got to be a trade off, if you want to bank faster, you lose more gold.

15. There is one way to make it fair, Gold Bars can be sold at 300bill but can be purchased through real money or top rewards from events.

16. I would extremely support this :) but this should be called Diamond Bars or Platinum Bars.

17. How does buying gold with real money fix anything? Thats a horrible idea.

If anything this expensive is going to be purchasable in game then limit the amount you can purchase up to 1.5T in value at a time (equivalent to buying the max amount of silver which aside from inferno is the fastest way to bank) So if they cost 300b you can not buy more than 5 at once. Then Id have no issue with them being the same buy/sell ratio (asside from it being extremely redundant)

18. Ok.

19. When the devs feel inflation reaches a certain level they will input this. This is obviously going to happen

20. Lolwut?

How would this possibly even attempt to assist with inflation?

Edit:But yes, let's all encourage more gold hoarding.

Support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.