Orisons of Glory - Part 8

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Every day just hit eb to get 2k and bank. Logoff and take a day off. :D Why bother to collect more favors? To help your famers gain more? To become a prime target cause you pay lots of favors and they farm you hourly and maybe strip you cause you are ps ?? Nah.... not worth it. :lol:

With 2k banked daily, at the end of event you can hit 15k target and take home a equipment that beats the opt out group with 160k target.

Good luck and happy kawing. :D

2. Please make future PvP events shorter.

3. The main problem with this event is that people can opt out.

4. It should be that if you dont have any gold out you can't lose favors.

5. I have opt out after collecting 30000 stealable favour , thought they will be kept and will start collecting non stealable favour, but it appears it's not the case and am gonna lose stealable favour to non stealable
    What a real disappointment

6. I have thought it's a great event, that I can collect a number of stealable favours then opt out to collect non stealable favours , but I was disappointed to find out that my collected stealable favours - before opt out- will be converted to non stealable ones
    What a shame

7. The logic that big armies take small amounts and small armies huge amounts is totally against logic and reality. I think that the rules were created by starry-eyed progressives. It's almost enough to get me to quit the game. Maybe enough. We'll see at the end of this event.

In the real world, big armies take more. These sorts of games should bear some resemblance to the real world and not be something out of Through the Looking Glass. I'm sorry.

8. You clearly didn't read the post. It specifically says if you opt out, the stealable items will be converted within 24 hours. You can't have both ( except for what you're able to bank ).

9. This game has ALWAYS rewarded small players more for attacking large players while rewarding large players much less for hitting small players to discourage bullying. For a game (because this is a game, not real life), that makes perfect sense. Incentivise taking on targets "out of your league." But don't make it so a handful of big players can completely destroy many smaller players' games. If you're a big player, you lose less (in the form of units, not necessarily gold) when smaller players attack you, so technically it's preferable to people your own size hitting you.

If you're going to get irritated about a game mechanic that has been in place for seven and a half years, just because now is the first time you've paid attention to it... I honestly can't actually help you there.

10. I think the biggest issue with this event and players size, is the hit ranges are far too wide. Considering how much can drop to a small build hitting a much larger build, the hit range should have been shrunk considerably for this event. The gap has this event very unbalanced. The guy that is in 1st is a tiny guy. I'm sure there are a lot of tiny builds in top 100. Accounts with so little effort in them, shouldn't benefit more than accounts with thousands of hours in them.

11. This.

Seems like you got it 

12. I totally agree. Anyway, I think the issue is larger builds are only vulnerable when troops are low. So now I keep them full. :)

13. Have spoken to many players now.
    Some bc are getting great drops. From hitting equal or Mids that are opened.

Smalls seem to get huge drops from hitting any Mids.

And Mids. Hell drops are a joke. All round haven't spoken to a mod who gets decent drops.
    They lose 15-25% of their drops to one or two successful drop actions to others. And make back anything from 500 fro a high paying random with large items. To next to nothing for hitting players four times their size.
    29 items per full bar with one drop.
    These drop rates are a total joke.

Hell the idea of one item per action seemed like a joke when it was suggested.

With this events drop rates. It actually seems appealing because it's a total waste of time for many of us.

14. Are there osf's feeding for this event?

15. Awesome event folks. Just wanted to say thank you. Been extremely enjoyable and exciting. Much thanks for bringing true pvp back... Y'all rock. 

16. Redicurious drop rates

return 6 stls on a ppl who sitting on main got 94 favors

then try a small alt to hit same target 1 atkk pays 10.5k lol

94 favors compare to 10.5k per hit

17. Totally agree. The differential between drop rates of big hitting small and small hitting big is too large.

18. Ex-fuc-ken-sactly

19. Exactly. Have hit people four times my size and got less than 20 items. The drops are a joke. No chance to compete for so many of us. And why have a main if a small new alt can make so many damn drops.
    Xtals have always been the dominator of pvp. The pay for spells as well affecting pvp results has just turned this into a total cash grab.

This was my last hope kaw was moving in the right direction.
    Now I'm thinking its time to retire.

20. It is BS that someone can hit you and steal all sorts of favors and then you try to get them back and are told the opponent is too weak. Especially when they are big but unbalanced.