Community Wishlist Response

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Charlie, Mar 15, 2017.

1. noob_scotia, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent statement were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

2. When are the KaW figurines coming out. Would be a nice collectable :p

3. ️ Devs, many of us have expressed this opinion. So far, I have seen no objections from the community regarding the lifting of number caps on admin roles. Let clans determine how many of each role they need. Many clans have some great admins who would benefit from higher roles such as war chiefs. Limited kicking roles are a problem. Can you please address this easy fix? New lands are a temporary fix to inflation, we need a gold drain such as role expansion, avatars we can jazz up instead of our "equip" page ect. This idea on admin role expansion would somewhat help that, and also help clan management. Can you give a yay or nay on this idea? Or at least that it will be worked on in the future?

4. It's possible. I'll see what I can do.

5. Hi i was thinking about gears and enchanting and how it hard to remember wich piece iz equiped by the time i reach the enchanter ive forgot most of em so maybe a simbol on equiped pieces at the enchanter or a direct link between the 2?

6. Can anyone atleast affirm that this was read?

It isn't a trash idea... but no comment what so ever. Am i that OP?

7. Pen and paper if a poor memory?

8. On android you can actually enchant from the equipment screen.

9. Support this idea
    Unlike android, enchanting from equipment screen in your profile page is not available on iPhone.

10. Tried to read it but the colors...

11. next eb after Goth, promote clan loyalty, balance atk vs spy builds before new lands. @devs, it was suggested that you read these forums and pay attention to them. care to enact any of the above or comment on them?

12. Agree spy stats r getting out of hand to the point where its needs a reversal.

13. I hate that I cannot read this post on phone or pad. Seriously if you want to get your point over. Post it in a colour people can read.

I also hate that that film is trumps favourite.
    Makes me embarrassed to admit I like it.

14. Total members for clan should be increased to 150 atleast. This has been a wish for many since day one specially for the ones who run big clans.
    Hope devs are listening to this.

15. Sorry. I chose those colors because it looked easy enough to see on my phone and i wanted it to not look like a plain wall of text.
    Reverted to standard color

16. I would love to see more building of equipment. Dont get me wrong earning equip from ebs is cool but i actually like having to put equipment pieces together to make a whole piece of equipment.
    Also why does every piece of equipment have to be so seriouse sounds like the gods and dimi gods are completly depressed jez the need to lighten up and have fun with the equip they make. ;)

17. I would love to see another multi chat that you can invite players from another clan. This way most players stay chatting in KAW rather than using third party apps.

18. Thanks bro 