Famous couples throughout the Kaw year's

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by II-roni-II, Apr 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

2. I was loyal right up tell it fell apart even though I was unhappy with many things. They don't consider me family and I quit. I'm not being selfish I'm helping a friend because I logged on to seals left over. You cause drama because you're bored, it's vrry sad but also annoying. I've been homeless for two years get your head together.

3. Yes i am so bored that i create drama but it's you like a leech only finding your voice when ever i speak. The rest of the time you on mute.Quick ,better not look away from the eb for too long you'll miss that big payout. This is why kaw is falling apart there is so much good clans out there to make as your home clan . But there is no loyalty on kaw no more. Quick to try judge me and others yet has no ambition to try make changes.Just hit hte or zta & grow stats and does nothing else except that.

4. IMF and Ambero aren't/ weren't even a couple. Lol
    I also don't think LadyD and KingLeonidas were either.

5. More concerned about real life then this game. Only aware of this thread because hizzy was laughing about it in cc. hardly a leech on you but I hope thinking so makes you feel good *mwah*. wont respond anymore I have Real life things to do.

6. You should make your own thread to tell everyone your life story.

It sounds incredible. Your special KaW journey.

Noob 

7. Bigdog_ and fishblackandwhite are a cute couple!

8. Handcuffs everybody can see it i dont need to boost up my moral over you . You are hardly a star on kaw and gone for 2 years so you say. and lol lwp gossiping about the thread but cant write on it to say what he is thinking.But what they say in clanchat and what they say in p/m are 2 different things . Just think i could be another on this list if i took up all the offers i get but i just play kaw and thats all .But look at this kaw stud !!

9. No i meaned Bootsy was linked to KingLeonada-TS not LadyDragonfly

10. You do realize my relationship with nels is a rl relationship and no one not you not anyone will demish what me and him have I'm proud to call him mine and to be quite honest I could give a rats ass what you or anyone else thinks about our relationship because guess what it's ours not anyone else

11. it's not real until you have met.But i wasnt mocking anyone. i even said good luck to you and Lioness-SE the other week in wc about it.

12. Roni it can be real even if we haven't met face to face yet. It's called long distance doesn't make it any less real then being able to see the person you date daily or whenever you choose. I talk to nels daily we video call every chance we get the feeling we have for each other wouldn't be there if it wasn't real

13. You really need some actual real time together though to be honest. You will struggle to ever have a family without actual intimacy. Plan a holiday to sunny destination over seas.

A few beers by the pool and who knows?

14. Oh trust me by no means am I saying that time spent irl together isn't needed or planned I'm just saying that even if it hasn't happened yet it doesn't make my relationship with nels any less a real relationship then those who get to spend time together whenever they chose. It also makes my relationship stronger because there has to be a lot of trust and faith in each other to make a long distance relationship last and work out

15. Roni, I responded nicely on this thread. I enjoyed reading this and honestly thought you were being sweet by posting this. After all you have said about me and bat in previous forum threads. I didn't bad mouth you or disrespect you when you involved me, and spoke meanly about me and the man I love, in 2 separate threads. I was sincere with the comment I made to you about what a sweet gesture you made by posting this whole thread. Yet, you share screen shots of a conversation you had with Hizzy, my clan mate. You left off the first part of the conversation in which you asked him to create a new forum thread about me. In simplest terms, you asked a guy in my clan to create a thread talking crap about me because the last thread in which you talked crap about me was deleted. Why post only part of what was said? The whole reason you spoke to him was you hoping he would humiliate me.

I knew nothing about you, or that you even existed until you brought my name into 2 separate forum threads just to try to humiliate bat. I have never been unkind or disrespectful to you. If you have an issue with batdog, I suggest you bring that up with him.

Asking people in my clan to do your dirty work for you, is out of line. You have posted screens of my Kaw wall. Which is letting people know you are creeping on me. If you wanted my attention, or wanted to be my friend, all you had to do was follow me. I would have responded politely. Unfortunately, after all the rude things you have said about my love, as well as the rude way you have treated me. I don't want to be your friend. If you find it difficult to get my name out of your mouth, feel free to show me love by posting on my wall.

I am not attacking your character by posting this. I am calling you out on not posting the beginning of your chat with Hizzy asking him to attempt to humiliate me by creating a thread about me.

I wish you the best in all your future kawing. This is goodbye, Roni. Best wishes.

16. Hades you are very dumb . i never asked him to write the thread about you. i saw him on your wall saying he is going to write a thread about you .So i wrote to him in p/m :- go on then write the thread.it caught him unaware cause he thought i wouldnt see his comment. But he was too chicken to write it.Just like alot of people on kaw they front about doing things but never do.

17. Yeah jhz! Talking about her man! ... Who probably isn't a man.. Who she probably doesn't know... Who Is probably a minor... And is very probably illegal ;)

18. Hades and just to fill you in 1= after i saw your odd comments on batdogs wall i thought you was weird.But 2 = after reading the even odder comments you wrote to kita banana on her wall about icecream i now think you are even odder. i really cant see how you are deceiphering i want to be your friend.You really are seeing things that aint there. i did a innocent thread to celebrate kaw couples thats it simple.If your weird head wants to see that as a ploy to become your friend LoL you been hitting to much hte you seeing jackpot everywhere .And lastly i have known Lwp over a year you aint the cement to bring us together Lol you imagine to much

19. Becky, you are absolutely right. Your relationship is no one else's business. I had no clue who Roni was when she created a whole thread about my relationship with my love. Every single point she tried to make about my relationship was incorrect. Every so called fact she wrote about my relationship was wrong. I am not kidding. She didn't even have one single truth about us. I nicely tried to let Roni know how incorrect every idea she wrote about us was. I, like you and your love, have nothing we need to prove to this chick. I just wanted you to know I agreed with what you had posted. I hope you have an amazing day.

Hades

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.