Sacred Fool

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by AW_BlackFission-_-Wolf_NO, Apr 13, 2017.

1. A quick shout-out before I get to my topic of discussion-

*ATA Devs- Despite my often flippant nature, your willingness to listen and decide upon a proper course of action is noted and respected. You have my apologies for being a very pesky thorn in your foot lol*

*Mods- Thx for bein understanding Chocolat3... and at least for trying Moody. and you other ones*

*And to all those who have cared and will always continue to no matter the odds they face- You are the foundation. The average intellect has not the slightest clue your true and genuine value to the people. This is to show you- Your heart does not go unnoticed! May your kindness always be the guidance so many of us need at times*

Now for my Topic- Sacred Fool

There are those among us with a very remarkable ability. I wish to inform the people of these distinguished Hearts, that should you ever struggle, you can be assured these Special Forces of kindness are already among you, willing to offer a warm hug and an ear to be tugged on.

Their title? ~ Heyoka ~

For anyone in game, or outside of, who has ever felt the scorn or disdain of another, has been targeted or condemned in malicious manner- these Sacred Fools are your oasis of compassion. They can see your hurt and will often approach you in very discreet manner. They do not need nor want the spot light. They are the hidden guardians of an anciet trust- Empathy. They are far more powerful than you may think, yet never would you even guess. With their strength comes a very deep understanding that with power, comes great responsibility. It is not their wish that their ability be used to exploit others, neither do they stand by and ignore the exploitation of others.

They will, without fail, find you when you're down, when life may be sitting on you, should you ever feel outnumbered by discordance. You have already met them. I can assure, a lot of them do not even understand the genuine strength they possess and that deep drive to be your sentinel in times of need. But despite their often humble shrugging off of what they are capable of, whether they understand it fully or not, they are priceless to community.

They know your pain- have lived it, have developed a special form of connecting with you. Your pain in a Very real sense hurts them too. I dont mean sympathy. I mean, they "feel" what you feel. If you find that one or many of them is drawn to you, do not be alarmed- they may sense inside of you a struggle you yourself may not even be aware of. They dont do this on a conscious level for the most part... the Heyoka follow a different code within.

They have, through life experiences, developed a unique honesty with themselves that allows them to connect so strongly with others. However, there's a very good reason they are called Sacred Fool (Heyoka in native tongue). They are your reflection. They will often be misunderstood, their actions not following the same pattern that dominates societal standards. They will be accused at times for being the cause of hurts inside of you. They will be judged. They, sadly, may even be condemned for reflecting back at people their very own inner demons.

I implore you, do not condemn them so willingly. If what you see bothers you, take a moment to try and understand- is what you're seeing, them? or is the reason behind your reactionary shying away the seeing of yourself?

Open your eyes. Look around you, "feel" around you. Should you discover whom you may suspect is a Sacred Fool, realize they can achieve an insight with you that is otherwise very dificult to grasp. Do not scorn them, for they ask for no payment, no reward, no recognition. They too make mistakes, and let it be known, their mistakes hurt them far more than they may you.

Unconditional Love is a very tricky subject. And I tell you this honestly- no matter any given situation, argument, hurts caused, pain dealt... condemnation of anyone is their bane. They cannot survive as Heyoka and harbor an eternal hate for anyone. Their own frustration is anathema to them. They will, given proper time and understanding, forgive without fail. Their hearts cannot live any other way for very long.

For those who have obliged this topic, wishing to understand a very real phenomenon called Heyoka, you have my deepest respect. These Sacred Fools need you every bit as much as you may need them. But in parting, I give you the most wonderful gift of this all- you too, have the ability for Heyoka. Watch them, study, connect with them. They already have the keys you may want, to open up the doors to your own inner wisdom.

And with that, I bid you adieu.
    ~awno

2. ALSO- I am requesting this thread remain open (if it remains active) on the basis of readability. I am aware there is much bias towards me, simply something I accept lol. My concern is this- that some would seek to post defectively malignant replies that could potentially lead to a locking of this thread. I implore you, instead, should replies be maliciously made, focus on the deletion of those replies... not the punishment of my thread because they simply do not like me.

Thank You for hearing me out

3. Was I supposed to take psychedelics before reading this? I feel like there should be a disclaimer in the title telling me this is best read on mind altering drugs.

4. ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

5. OP's probably on one of those fancy designer substances. :lol:

6. This.

7. Essentially first third of this thread is pandering.

8. *tips hat*

9. Trying to get attention be like

10. Kasama lol, pandering? Nay. You know not the circumstances that have come to pass, that would warrant an honorable mention for those I did.

I do not expect many to understand this nor are a majority of you going to lol. This is a two way method of informative topic. 1) This is not for you, should you remain clueless. 2) Often wisdom is born by the mustard seed (biblical reference should u be confused).

This topic is for the wounded, those brought to their knees. They deserve to know they are not alone... The Sacred Fools acknowledge you.

Thanks, any further questions Ill happily answer :)

11. Wolf bro!! Nice looking thread ;-)

12. Oh Xoxox :cool: if I wanted attention then I wouldn't go on a thread and do something as nonchalant as a tip of a hat ;)

But thank you for further bringing me here and making my ego further inflated because clearly my presence annoys you ;)

Peace and love 

13. Despite my dislike of Moody, I can agree with that lol.

be safe xo  you an awesome dude. People will take note, so remind yourself to hold to your integrity my friend.

14. Keep panderin', u lil legend

15. Fly you fools.

16. I'm sorry, but does anyone even know you? did you just start? cuz ur cute lol

17. Reap what you sow springs to mind