ITEMS REMOVALS REQUEST TO KAW

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by IIII_MASTER_CRAFT_IIII, Apr 13, 2017.

1. As I am very aware of kingdoms at war not doing there job properly compared to years ago when devs removed items from inventory when events ended a day or two after they would remove inventory items as they have said many times to me that they don't remove items.

1) Kralmora's Scale
    2)Full moon Dew
    3)Elrengoths Coffer
    4) Alchemia Box
    5)Psion

The case I am stating is that kaw we as a community should send theses items back to developers to get this job cleaned up for are inventory.

I think the developers are not inclined to help!!!

Let's get this message to everyone to get this message heard.

Feel free to wall me what items u need to be removed and I will add them to the long list of things don't do and get them to do it.

Feel free to submit so I can update!!
    Thanks community

2. It's a simple aethetic thing that doesn't effect gameplay.

I've already asked devs and they said they can't do anything.

I doubt a simple aesthetic thing is hardly high on the list of stuff to do.

Would be nice but no point in devs wasting time doing this when they could be improving the game.

3. See the thing is developers are just being lazy when they could do the easy stuff first.

4. It clutters the area and makes it very hard for me to easily take stock of the current event items I have. This issue is very pesky and would be greatly appreciated.

5. Lies! I still have psion and that was from idk 3-4 years ago.

6. This is a totally new idea that hasn't been requested 100 times before.....and the devs definitely did not answer back saying they may run events where these items return.

Great job op.....keep these fresh ideas coming.

7. I like my useless items. But supposedly you can send in a ticket or email saying specifically which items you want removed, and they'll do it for you. It has worked for people in the past.

8. Why does it bother you so much that they're there ? Surely you can find other things to whine about ️

9. I do enjoy seeing the various items I've collected over the events.

10. What if instead they gave us keys that we get from ebs or an event that lets you unlock any old chest you have where the keys are no longer available.

I like this idea.

I really like this idea. 

11. Same.